Favourite Characters

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ron from Harry Potter. He has a fantastic sense of humour. And it helps that Rupert Grint who plays Ron in the films is really darn cute :blush:

Severus Snape from Harry Potter. He is such a complex person, I think he should have his own book series.

And my all time favorite:

Sydney Carton from A Tale of Two Cities. What can I say, I really feel for him.

Severus Snape from Harry Potter. He is such a complex person, I think he should have his own book series.

And my all time favorite:

Sydney Carton from A Tale of Two Cities. What can I say, I really feel for him.

I listed these two among my favourites too :smile2:

Sydney is responsible for my favourite final lines ever in a novel. I cried so much. :)

I listed these two among my favourites too :smile2:

Sydney is responsible for my favourite final lines ever in a novel. I cried so much. :)

How did I miss that? I was quickly reading and browsing through this thread (I admit, rather in a hurry to post my own favorites) and I was looking if there were anyone else who'd mentioned Sydney Carton and I didn't find any. Momentary blindness :)

Nice to know there are other fans of Sydney Carton. I think he is one of the most underrated characters in a novel, maybe not by readers but fellow characters.