Your Book Activity Today ~ Thread 15

Janet

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided to set aside The Art Thief for now. It's just not doing anything for me at the moment and tbh it was boring! This makes me sad, because I'm never one to say no to an art mystery :(. What can you do?

I started Mockingjay when I got home today :D.

I downloaded for free on my kindle a whole load of first chapters from 2011 crime writers it included the first chapter of the new Tess Gerritssen so now I am more tempted than ever to read it.....

Thanks, Kylie! :friends0:

I haven't read my book at all in the last few days, but I started to read a how to get over a break up and move on with your life book which is going a lot better.

The School at thrush green and its good

I read all the Miss Read books years ago and I loved them all - in fact it's making me feel a bit nostalgic just thinking of them!

I've read some more of Out of Time today, and downloaded a childrens book to my Kindle - Wilma Tenderfoot and the Case of the Frozen Hearts by Emma Kennedy

ETA: Just remembered Bloodlines by Richelle Mead was out today, so that has now also been downloaded :smile2:

Edited by chesilbeach

Right I have read everything on my kindle so now I am looking for something to download and not sure what.......I feel a bit lost...:rolleyes:

Hi Pickle - not sure what sort of books you usually like, but I have just finished reading The Girl on the Swing by Ali Cooper and thoroughly enjoyed it... unusual story, cleverly written (and a real bargain at less than £1! So what have you got to lose! :D - link below)

My link

Hi Pickle - not sure what sort of books you usually like, but I have just finished reading The Girl on the Swing by Ali Cooper and thoroughly enjoyed it... unusual story, cleverly written (and a real bargain at less than £1! So what have you got to lose! :D - link below)

My link

Thanks Kindleworm, I have decided to go with something on my wishlist and dam the fact I am not being paid til next week :D although this does look interesting and I might add it later

So I have gone for a Jim Butcher - Harry Dresden Changes as I am have had an overload of the paranormal romance and have gone for straight fantasy.

Finished Jim Butcher's Fool Moon. Thoroughly enjoyable. Havne't decided what to read next. It's a toss up between Martyr by Rory Clements, Grass by Sheri S Tepper, or The Book Thief. Or something else which suddenly takes my fancy :lol:

Haven't been here for a while but I have read some good books while I was away :D

They include Gone with The Wind - Margaret Mitchell, The Redbreast - Jo Nesbo and 2 Phil Rickman books - Midwinter of The Spirit and The Wine of angels.

now I've just started Nemesis - Jo Nesbo :)

Haven't been here for a while but I have read some good books while I was away :D

They include Gone with The Wind - Margaret Mitchell, The Redbreast - Jo Nesbo and 2 Phil Rickman books - Midwinter of The Spirit and The Wine of angels.

now I've just started Nemesis - Jo Nesbo :)

Hey Pipread, I was thinking of you this morning - you must have heard my thoughts! :)

You've read a few books of late then? :giggle2: