Library Thing

~V~

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT - I have added my Library Thing and Book Crossing names to my profile but the Book Crossing name doesnt show at the side when I post?

Yes, as of now that's how it's set up. LT seems popular, so I thought it would be better in the side bit. All can be tweaked.. I just need to know what the consensus is, plus the time to do it. ;)

I finally found out how to get those bars for my Wiki page. I just copied the html from another wiki and changed a few details. My Wiki is here.

Thanks for the html tips, Michelle. I'm going to try adding some pics to my profile. I love the flexibility of LT ;)

Has anyone noticed that the covers of their books in LibraryThing inexplicably change? I've noticed it a few times but wasn't sure if it was just me. But I know that I had the correct cover for Northanger Abbey there, and now there's no cover at all? Does anyone know how this happens? Maybe I'll check out their FAQ groups.

No luck here either - I was a bit worried though as I was unable to finish one (it was so, so slow) and although I wrote a review based on what I read I wondered whether not finishing it would go against me.

To submit the reviews on LT, just click on the Edit Book Information icon for the book you want. Then when you get there, just click Edit, and you should be able to post up and save your review. Let me know if this doesn't make sense. :lol:

This is a post I found among the ER threads

I got Being Emily which makes three in a row, although I haven't got my Feb one yet. Very excited as I have loved both of Donovan's other books. Let's hope I remember the minimum review length is 25 words and don't heave out 250 again!

25 words!!! Can this be true? :lol:

Off to try and investigate...