Library Thing

~V~

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..I've just been playing with the LibraryThing 'bookmarklet' :friends0: ..you add it to your favourites, and when you're in amazon and find something you want, you can click it and it'll plop it into your catelogue! ...Librarything is amazing!!! :D

number 7, in the tools tab

I can't get this to move to my browser.

I thought it was just me!! I could get into my favourites by dragging and dropping it, but to get it onto my toolbar it was more difficult.

Johnny right clicked on an existing link I had on the toolbar and selected properties. Then he right clicked on the librarything link and selected properties. On the 'general' tab for both you have the address (URL). He swapped the librarything link address for the other one and it worked easy peesy!! ...He also changed the name of the link to read Add to Librarything to stop confusion...

I hope this helps! It was quite straight forward really, just not sure I explained it well!! Let me know how you get on.

Of to read Russell now.. see you guys tomorrow xx

Thanks Princess - I seem to have managed to do it a different way - I added it to favourites by right clicking, then found a book on Amazon and while on that page I clicked the link in favourites - does that make sense? It seems to have worked as the book has come up in the 'add books' section.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm reading my Feb book at the mo - it's slow progress - been busy with work etc but I will have some time on my own later in the week and hope to make progress - especially with another book on the way.:)