Angel's Reading List 2007

Angel

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the first time I've read one of her books - Mum says they're good! So far I'm loving it :D

Hello!

My mom (and her generous mom, always with a book for Christmas and birthday presents) is the reason for my bookworm tendencies, too! It must feel good for your mom to have someone to talk to at this time. The best book my mom has shown me, besides the Bible, is... um... I can't really remember one outstanding one, besides the Nancy Drew series when I was small.:)

You have a reading list that's fun to check up on!

C.o. G. - I've inherited my love of books from my Grandmother (as a child I always went with her to Hastings Library) and my mother whose bookshelves are groaning! I'm glad to say that my daughter, Tiger has also inherited that gene. It's now got to the stage where we're fighting for shelf room. Indeed if I do manage to sneak in a book, she invariably catches me out and adds it to her tally that I owe her :lol:

As for my reading list I like a wide variety from historical fiction, the classics, chick lit, horror, crime............. and I could go on, LOL!!

Just started Jean Plaidy - The Sixth Wife

If you fancy The Secret Life of Bees, Inver has this one on offer in a Book Ring. I've finished (and enjoyed) it, and am just waiting for the next person to sign up so I can pass it on...

If you're interested, make a post in the thread HERE and then PM me with your address, and I'll post it to you next weekend.

Jodi Picoult - Second Glance. This book is different from all the other Picoult books that I have read - this is about ghosts haunting a village after a developer builds on an ancient burial ground. So far it's got off to a very good start

Jodi Picoult - Second Glance. This book is different from all the other Picoult books that I have read - this is about ghosts haunting a village after a developer builds on an ancient burial ground. So far it's got off to a very good start

Did it continue to feel different to her usual books? I might give it a go if so. :censored: