What are you drinking just now?

Inver

No No No, Normal 500ml, That's slander libel , I'll sue you for defamation. Just give me a week to get myself organised and you'll pay for that. Who did you say you were?

A hot honey and lemon drink. I'm feeling sorry for myself because my silly little cough has woken me up, so a soothing drink for me.

I swear my hot Manuka honey and lemon when I have a cough Chrissy, that and some echinacea to ward off the cold.

I am delinking Detox Tea as have had migraine and an iffy tum due to the tablets so trying to have a cleansing few days!

Sometimes a detox really helps reset our bodies, giving them a chance to sort themselves out. I hope you are feeling better very soon Chalie. X

Honey and Lemon every time for me and I usually use local honey, I love all the different flavours. So far so good (I am touching wood as I typing this) I haven't developed so much as a sniff. :smile:

Copious quantities of lemon laced water. After drinking a whole bottle of wine at a 21st last night, I have a hangover from hell :blink: 

Caffeine.  Drink something with caffeine in it.  It will help.  Take some Claritan.  This will sound silly, but use a nasal spray with Aloe.  All of it will help.  Feel better!!

Copious quantities of lemon laced water. After drinking a whole bottle of wine at a 21st last night, I have a hangover from hell :blink: 

Caffeine.  Drink something with caffeine in it.  It will help.  Take some Claritan.  This will sound silly, but use a nasal spray with Aloe.  All of it will help.  Feel better!!

And if pontalba's recommendation doesn't work, drink another bottle of wine. :)

Awww Pont you are so sweet. :kissing: I don't expect sympathy when my suffering is self-inflicted :alc:

And if pontalba's recommendation doesn't work, drink another bottle of wine. :)

As for your suggestion Muggle ......not another drop of alcohol is passing my lips for quite some time!! :negative:

Awww Pont you are so sweet. :kissing: I don't expect sympathy when my suffering is self-inflicted :alc:

As for your suggestion Muggle ......not another drop of alcohol is passing my lips for quite some time!! :negative:

You are still a youngster. Hopefully you will learn......everything in moderation. :angel_not: