Paperback Hero

X~Men Origins: Wolverine

Both films with Hugh Jackman starring in them ~ 1.gif

:)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, sounds like you have some good taste there, Waits! I think I listened to the Juno soundtrack nonstop for weeks after seeing that film. You you should try and stop by my coffee house in the 'member's threads' section so we can discuss more films and tuneage!

That sounds like a great idea. Yeah I'll definitely pop along sometime...I've not checked out the members threads yet. :)

Saw The Fast And Furious 5 at the weekend....it wasn't the best one of the lot but it was still action packed !!

I've never watched any of those movies...are they good? I've put the first one on my rental list as I'm curious about these movies.

I just watched an awful movie tonight called Altered. It's about a group of guys who capture an alien that had previous kidnapped them and, well, that's about all I remember...it was poor...

Repo Men

I'm not a huge fan of Jude Law, but this was actually a pretty decent movie. It did get a bit far fetched at the end, but there's a twist which explains why. :)

There's a fast and furious 5really?? Didn't realise there was a 3 and 4! And you gave it a 10/10? Hmmm!!

Yes, there is a fifth Fast and Furious film. What is wrong with me giving it 10/10? You don't sound like you're a big fan.

I'm really glad they split the last book into two movies, regardless of any financial motives that may have been behind it. I'm really hoping to see justice done to the battle scenes in Part 2. Can't wait to see it! :D

I agree, it would have been too long if they had shown the whole film in just one DVD, or if they had managed the same duration of time, far too many bits of the film would have been left out, and it would have been ruined in the process. The second film should be even better and I also can't wait to see it!

Yes, there is a fifth Fast and Furious film. What is wrong with me giving it 10/10? You don't sound like you're a big fan.

I thought it was good too!! have got all the others so just had to see the 5th one, did you stay until the end of the credits?? what did you think about the spoiler at the end??

sorry don't think I have got the hang of the quoting thing!

Edited by tishwebb