World Cup 2010

Michelle

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad that the Spain team proved my earlier comments to be correct, but I honestly did feel like they had more in the locker than the Germans. I've said them for the trophy all the way, let's see if they can finish off the final in style.

Spain have had more in the locker the whole tournament. Spain haven't reached their peak whereas Germany have played possibly better than anyone could imagine.

Spain should of really won by more, they controlled the game last night, dominating the ball, but as usual couldn't convert. Spain are better than Holland, but they are also better than Switzerland...

Well I hope it's going to be a good final, not two teams playing defensively out of respect for each other. I think I would like Holland to win though. I've felt they have got it in them this WC to go all the way.

My OH has gone and bought a vuvuzela - how embarrassing:smile2:

It should be a good end to the tournament with this final though; a new winner, and a new European one at that. If anyone wants to go back through any of the results or goalscorers or anything so far, then feel free to check out my blog. I've spent a lot of work on it during the World Cup, and them when it's over it's turning back into a regular one.

As long as he doesn't use it for this you should be fine :D

/QUOTE]

:lol:I will definitely not show my OH this video.

At least the last man standing on Sunday will be an Englishman - Howard Webb is reffing the game. It could be down to him who wins:blush:

Unbelievable, some eagle eyed person has noticed that Germany fielded an illegal player for the last 2 games which means they could actually be disqualified which could make either England or Argentina semi-finalists by default. Check it out on the bbc website. England appealed to fifa only 6 hours ago. If their claim is upheld it will mean they face Argentina in a penalty shoot-out tonight!

Carlsberg dont do texts for deluded English fans who STILL think they can win everything. But if they did.. this would probably be the best text in the world!

Wishful thinking!!! :D

I'm going orange too I think, they may well just have the edge...but I have said that before and I'm no 'predicting octopus'...lol.

My Andy is a T in the Park and am wondering if there is a beer tent there that may be showing the final! However I'm sure he will be a bit preoccupied anyway trying to get around the acts he wants to hear.

Just had a text to video the game for him...wants to get to the front for Kasabian...lol...oh and he took his orange Holland footie top with Van Nistelroy on the back.

Edited by Inver