What's your poison?

Alcohol wise, I generally drink anything!

You lush :tong:

I love my cups of tea oh and lattes but apparently I don't drink nearly enough, I've been told to increase my liquid intake but find it hard (I can't physically drink 1.5ltr of water a day!).

As for alcohol I love dry white wine, champers and vodka & coke but for now I have to abstain from partaking in alcoholic beverages because it will have an adverse effect on my new tablets, much prefer to stay sober and not have a migraine :blush:

Tea or coffee...depends how the mood takes me.

Alcoholic drinkies, would be a nice glass of red/white/rose...again depends on the mood or what I am eating with it. My other tipple would be Vodka (Absolut preferably) with either tonic or bitter lemon, over ice with a slice of lemon....please ;) Or a glass of champers if anyone is offering thanks :)

Alcohol wise I tend to be a vodka drinker, usually vodka and orange. If I was just having one drink though I'd probably go for a Baileys with ice.

Caffeine; I could (and have) give(en) up my coffee but I need my tea. My favourite is Twinnings everyday so I would have that one.

I've been on cheap cider for the last year due to finances whenever I have been able to go for drinks with friends, I don't particularly like cider but it's fine. When i'm able to choose my own poison again it's going to be vodka with anything basically.

I am a very enthusiastic spirit drinker :) so vodka, rum and wine are probably mine!

Otherwise it is probably too much fresh orange juice and green teas ;)

I basically live on coffee and Diet Coke. I know this is very bad, but I swear caffeine has no effect on me!

Alcohol wise, I drink either vodka and diet coke, or martini and lemonade if its going to be a long night!. I also enjoy the odd glass of white wine, or a fruity cocktail (usually only on holiday, they're so expensive!)

I also became quite partial to Havana Club rum whilst on holiday in Cuba last year, so that's my favourite tipple when I'm at home.

I don't drink much alcohol but when I do it's usually a Vodka and Lemonade although I'm known to like the odd Woo Woo cocktail.

I usually drink Strawberry flavoured water or Sprite. And if I drink bottled water, it can only be Volvic. I'm picky! lol

What is it with you guys and vodka? I can't stand the stuff, not that I don't like the taste (when it's mixed, can't drink it pure, blegh) but my stomach always tells me after half a drink that it's wise to not drink more for risk of extensive vomiting. :D The sickest I have ever been, well one of the times, was from vodka.. the other times was tequila (baaaaaaaaad drink) and Jagermeister. To this day I can't smell either without becoming nauseous. There were times when I couldn't even stand the smell of lemon because we used to do tequila shots. :D

But so nooooo. I do also like the cherry or berry flavoured beer, the red stuff? We call it "kriek" beer. Yummy.

I have no trouble drinking 2 liters a day, I sort of always have a drink standing by, sometimes I drink two glasses every hour or so. Not because I am really that thirsty (hell no, then I'd have myself checked out for diabetes) but because I like drinking yummy things (and I like water too so). Which is why I tend to stick to light drinks too, can you imagine me drinking regular sodas or such then? Sugar rush. :D

However I just usually drink max 4 cups of coffee a day, don't notice the caffeine really. I don't do energy drinks, they're disgusting. No coffee after dinner time for me too, I don't like that.

And who was it above that said they drink full fat milk? Yuck! I just drink semi-skinned or non-fat milk, full fat tastes disgusting and is so not good for you. :D

I dont drink too often, but when I do i prefer wine.

otherwise I really like passion fruit tea on ice @ starbucks.. or I can try to make it my self, but it doesn't taste the same :D I like fruity drinks, but not in a high sugar way.

I've developed a bit of a habit of having a mocha everytime I venture into town which is almost every day.....eeeeek! I specifically like Pret a Manger at the top of Northumberland Street in Newcastle. I don't know what makes that shop's Mocha different from every other Pret in town but they are.

As a tipple, I'm a fan of vodka and cherry coke or cherry beer but I love cocktails, so my nights out tend to be few, but messy :D

• 1 month later...

I'm not an alcohol drinker. If I manage one drink that it for the year or so. Due to allergies I try to avoid all drinks with added colouring. I went off of fizzy drinks from the age of 14. I got fed up with the extra burbing. I mostly drink water, juice occasionally and am not a fan of juice drinks. I don't like hot chocolate, tea or coffee. I'd eat coffee cake in a second as well as coffee icecream or chocolate coated roasted coffee beans, just don't ask me to drink the stuff. I'd say hosts find me a headache to deal with. I've started to walk with my own drink or try to convince them I'm fine with plain still water or nothing.

I have a mild allergic reaction to fresh raw pineapple and fresh kiwi. It give me a rash on my lips and a slight burning sensation but oh they taste so good. I usually have these in small portions occasionally.

• 4 months later...