What are you watching now?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm tempted to whack on the first series of The Inbetweeners as I patiently wait the arrival of my Gilmore Girls series'.

Just watched Doctor Who. - Series 1, Episode 1 - Rose and now I'm moving onto episode two, which is entitled The End Of The World. Oh I've also rediscovered my love for David Tennant; Matt is good, but he'll never replace the Scottish genius that is DT.

KCTS Cooks. An all-day cooking program they show every Saturday on my local PBS channel. It features special recipes by local chefs. It's making me hungry!!!

I'm watching torchwood season one the cyberwoman episode

You have my commiserations!

Just watched Doctor Who. - Series 1, Episode 1 - Rose and now I'm moving onto episode two, which is entitled The End Of The World. Oh I've also rediscovered my love for David Tennant; Matt is good, but he'll never replace the Scottish genius that is DT.

In recent years I've maintained that I don't have a favourite Doctor; that they are all good in their own different ways, but Matt Smith is testing that theory he's just a joy to watch.

I'm watching The Secrets of World War II on Yesterday, I've heard most of it before, not so secret really!

Guest Eliza1

I've just watched the first episode of Sherlock holmes series recorded from last Sunday. I loved it ! Benedict cumberbunch is a perfect actor for the role and I love the modern twist and humor. Definately has the touch of the BBC , movie was a raw deal in comparison I think.

Edited by Eliza1

Guest Eliza1

Sorry I meant to edit the surname, cumberpatch?? Where did I get that from? Unfortunately it added the whole lot again and I'm on an I touch which I have no idea how to use and editing is beyond me :s

Finished watching Doctor Who re-runs for the evening, managed to get through a good four episodes - will probably watch some more tomorrow I should think.