What are you watching now?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doors open - Stephen fry, Based on an Ian Rankin novel. (Plot holes?). I spotted a few. I did enjoy it though.

Edited by dex

Glad I'm not the only one still watching Christmas-themed movies. :) I'm currently watching an old Aussie movie called Bush Christmas, starring a very young and plain-looking Nicole Kidman.

How the Snowman Came Back to Life a documentary about the making of The Snowman & the Snowdog. Especially enjoyed all the conversations with Raymond Briggs .. he does his best to be a grumpy old bear but you can tell he's a softy underneath and he's a real individual. Loved the mix of real life footage and animation when talking about Raymond's past .. very special. Also loved the programme a few nights ago about Tove Jansson, I was never into The Moomins (though the programme made me want to read them) but have loved what else I've read of hers .. she was a fascinating character also.

We've been watching the series (now off the air) on DVD, Without A Trace. Good actors, and really different stories.

It follows an FBI team that traces missing persons. The stories are a lot more varied than I'd think possible. I suppose there really are as many stories as people.

I'm watching the second episode of the first season of Merlin! In honour of the show ending, and in an attempt to console ourselves, the Merlin fandom is holding a rewatch of all five seasons, 1 episode per day every day starting January first. I'm a little late starting, so I need to catch up. :D

The last hour of Terminator 3 rotm, after watching, On stranger tides potc, having watched them all on successive nights.