The 'Eclipse' Film Thread

Weave

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeaaaa I'm now a member - do we have a secret hand shake or anything? :)

Anyho, I absolutely loved it! ;)

Woowoo I'm so glad you loved it, Nici!!! Was it your fave of the three? I feel kind of bad for Chris Weitz saying that, but I honestly think this latest one is my fave :D.

I think Twilight will always hold a special place in my heart, but yes I enjoyed it more than New Moon. Everyone in the cinema ending up clapping in some parts lol.

I just can't wait for Breaking Dawn now! :D

I know! And here we have another year and a half to wait :D. Oh well, all good things come to those who wait, right? In the form of, hmmm, feathers? :)

People clapped a lot when I went to see it too. The whole theatre erupted when the place went dark, then during

the proposal scene,

and at the end. It was lots of fun to see ;).

So many great one-liners in this one too! Especially from Charlie and the Cullen fam.

Can't believe we have to wait until November next year for the first part of BD :) Oh well, at least Eclipse will be out on dvd by Christmas this year so that'll keep us going!

Went to see it this afternoon with my mum (who I've now persuaded to read the books!) and I've literally just booked a ticket to go and see it again on Sunday by myself ;)

So glad you loved it Nici! Hope to see what you think in the super secret group - funny handshakes optional :D

Oh well, all good things come to those who wait, right? In the form of, hmmm, feathers? :)

I really hope they do that scene justice - it was one of the highlights of the book! ;)

So many great one-liners in this one too! Especially from Charlie and the Cullen fam.

Oh there were some cracking one liners - really laughed at them, especially Edwards ones about Jacob! :D

Can't believe we have to wait until November next year for the first part of BD ;) Oh well, at least Eclipse will be out on dvd by Christmas this year so that'll keep us going!

Went to see it this afternoon with my mum (who I've now persuaded to read the books!) and I've literally just booked a ticket to go and see it again on Sunday by myself :(

So glad you loved it Nici! Hope to see what you think in the super secret group - funny handshakes optional :D

Man, I'm starting to feel very inadequate here, Fi! :) I've only seen it once and don't have plans to see it again until next Friday! You are one lucky duck, I tell ya :D.

Man, I'm starting to feel very inadequate here, Fi! :) I've only seen it once and don't have plans to see it again until next Friday! You are one lucky duck, I tell ya :D.

Well, I never got to see Twilight at the cinema at all and I only saw New Moon there once so I guess I'm making up for it :D;) Apart from anything, my cinema are only showing it until Thursday night because Inception opens Friday - the joys of living in Hicksville with a tiny cinema :(

Well, I never got to see Twilight at the cinema at all and I only saw New Moon there once so I guess I'm making up for it :D:) Apart from anything, my cinema are only showing it until Thursday night because Inception opens Friday - the joys of living in Hicksville with a tiny cinema :(

You know, Breaking Dawn will probably open up over here a few days before you. You could fly over and see it with me ;) Start planning now!

I haven't stopped by in a few days, did you miss me? :)(just kidding)

roblado.gif

Welcome Miss Nici! :D

I will always have a soft spot for the books, I know this is somewhat random (and slightly depressing), I read them looking after my Ma during her illness and they helped in a lot of ways because some days I needed to switch off and after my Ma was sleeping, I would read to my heart's content, so its naff but they helped me through some bleak days. With the films?, I have a soft spot for 'Twilight', I loved all of the excitement when it was coming out and I always remember the first scene with Edward walking into the school cafetria and the whole cinema erupting in squeals of delight ;)

I am off to see Eclipse tonight. I am ready and willing to submit all my higher functions and intellectual reasoning to the sheer instinctual, verbally-incontinent, jacob-and-jasper-obsessed fangirliness within me.

Jasperrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :D:);)

:lol: Thank you for posting that hilarious gif of poor RP, Paula! I still want to know what he was thinking when he pulled that face and gesture :lol:.

Good for you for squeezing in all the viewings you can, Fi!! I take it your theatre only shows one movie at a time, huh? That's a bummer! They should be happy you are giving them so much business :D.

I'm glad the books hold such good memories for you, Paula, and were there for you to read while your mum was ill :friends0:. I never got to see the first film in the theatre either but I can see how exciting that would've been to be with a group of people during that first glimpse of the Twi-world brought to screen! I wasn't officially obsessed with the series until I read all the books in Jan/Feb of '09 (or was it '08??) and bought the first DVD straightaway that spring. The rest is history!

Woo Noll! I'm so excited you're seeing it tonight! You'll have plenty of chances to drool over Jasper, let me tell you! ;) Please let us know if you liked it and if you liked the soundtrack too. I listen to all/part of it daily.

Oh I heard the soundtrack a while back and was very disappointed, but I might like it more when I have actual scenes to associate it with.

Also, Eclipse is my favourite book in the series (though New Moon got close because of Taylor Lautner :friends0:) so I'm extra excited about it because of that.

My mate's boyfriend wants to come with us, I don't really know why but I suppose I can't complain. :D

I'm sorry you didn't like the soundtrack, Noll, but maybe you'll feel differently after seeing the film. I thought the music sounded excellent alongside the film, and I loved the songs too because many of the bands are amoung my faves! :friends0:

Hopefully your mates BF will enjoy all the fight scenes and won't complain too much about all the other stuff! :D Have fun!!

I'm off for my second viewing tonight! Can't wait :friends0:

Have fun Kimmy (lovely avatar by the way :D)

HQ Clip Of Fight Training From "Eclipse"~

^Don't watch if you have not seen the movie, I did use a spoiler but the url still showed up, sorry everyone :roll:

:lol:

Thanks for posting, Paula! :( I think I heard the UNKLE song in the background? I love the look Jasper gives at the end :roll:.

Well spotted hen! Its the UNKLE song, which I quite like, I am still listening to the soundtrack, so I don't have any definite favourites apart from Muse and of course The Black Keys, I know I am very biased but 'Chop and Change' is a fantastic track!:D

I like Jasper's face as well and of course Fierce Edward (to the max! :lol::()