The Last DVD you watched?

Kreader

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched Night of the Living Dead, which was excellent. :D

Laundry Fairy and I only watched this for the first time last year. It is a great film.

Secret Window, really do get into this adaptation, Depp does a well defined Mort.

How did Patz do in this film, peacefield?

Really well, Dimitra! And I'm not just saying that because I'm a wee bit biased :D. It's just right up my movie alley and I loved how quirky and hilarious it was. I would highly recommend it if you like indie English comedies.

Can I ask your reasons for not liking Crazy Heart and Fantastic Mr. Fox as much as IMDB, WebWalker?

Really well, Dimitra! And I'm not just saying that because I'm a wee bit biased :D. It's just right up my movie alley and I loved how quirky and hilarious it was. I would highly recommend it if you like indie English comedies.

I was the same peacefield, I was afraid of being too biased but despite the neck, it really appealed to my sense of humour, Art was very funny :D

Oh the last dvd I watched was 'New Moon' ;)

I was the same peacefield, I was afraid of being too biased but despite the neck, it really appealed to my sense of humour, Art was very funny :D

Art was hilarious, Weave, I agree. I also loved his friends Ronny and Nikki. Oh and I hadn't realized that Rebecca Pigeon was in it playing Art's mother. She's in another one of my favorite films, The Spanish Prisoner, and if I'm not mistaken is married to David Mamet :D.

Art was hilarious, Weave, I agree. I also loved his friends Ronny and Nikki. Oh and I hadn't realized that Rebecca Pigeon was in it playing Art's mother. She's in another one of my favorite films, The Spanish Prisoner, and if I'm not mistaken is married to David Mamet :D.

That is so cool, I thought Nikki & Ronny were great too :D

Whiteout. I've seen worse films. I can't remember what they were, but I'm sure I've seen them ...

It gets bonus points for Kate Beckinsale, though :D

Just finished watching Adventureland, and it was pretty good! I like that it wasn't overly 80's, making fun of it and everything. If it had it would've just been cheesy. My favorite part was seeing the actor Martin Starr! I hadn't seen him since 'Freaks & Geeks' and I missed him. That show was so good it never should've been canceled after one lonely season. A lot of actors from that show hit the big time too, so it was good to see him in this little gem :D.