The Last DVD you watched?

Kreader

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've watched two movies recently: Smiley Face (with a lot of great actors, like Anna Faris, that woman from Happy Days, and John Krasinski!!) which was really great and hilarious in it's own way and Zombieland which was surprisingly good. I loved Woody Harrelson in that movie :D And Jesse Eisenberg's really cute as well, I've seen him somewhere before... Great movies, the both of them!

Edit: Where on Earth have I seen him?? I looked his imdb data and don't think I've seen any of the films he has been in, and can't remember watching Get Real either?

Edited by frankie

And Jesse Eisenberg's really cute as well, I've seen him somewhere before...

Edit: Where on Earth have I seen him?? I looked his imdb data and don't think I've seen any of the films he has been in, and can't remember watching Get Real either?

He was in Adventureland, Frankie, have you seen that? I've wanted to but never got around to it. I saw him in The Squid and the Whale which was an annoying movie, but he was good in it.

Last night after the game I watched Disaster Zone: Volcano in New York with a bunch of my friends and oh man it was horrible! We were laughing so hard at the bad special effects and the whole concept of a volcano underneath NY in all the old aquaducts. There were a couple actors I recognised in it and that was just sad to see how desperate they must've been to do a film like that.

He was in Adventureland, Frankie, have you seen that? I've wanted to but never got around to it. I saw him in The Squid and the Whale which was an annoying movie, but he was good in it.

Nope, I don't think I have. Maybe I've seen the series Get Real but just don't remember it because it was such a long time ago.

My son bought me a box set of The Thick of It for no good reason.

This parenting lark just started to pay off good style:mrgreen::D

Full on Malcolm Tucker mode in election week. If Malcolm was running the show, you can bet Gordon would have turned his radio mic off in Rochdale.:lol:

Last night we watched two horrid pieces of filmmaking, '2012' and 'Ice Twisters.' :D

O yeah peace, 2012 was awful wasn't it. Last week I finally watched Avatar and The Hurt Locker. THL was a bit boring I found. Avatar was the plot of Pocahontos transposed into space. But I liked all the hardware and special effects and Michelle Rodriguez of course.