The Last DVD you watched?

Kreader

Charlie Wilson's War

What did you think of this one, Kylie? All I remember is that I liked Philip Seymour Hoffman's character, as usual.

Last night my friend and I watched Juno and the first 3 episodes from Bing Bang Theory season one.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was OK. Nothing spectacular, but the acting was good. I didn't realise PSH was in it until I saw him. A pleasant surprise, and yes, he once again showed what a terrific actor he is.

I loved Hoffman in Boogie Nights, Dan, and the film too was excellent. He's been in quite a few of PT Anderson's films, Magnolia being my favorite. I also loved him in Doubt and Capote :smile2:.

The Dark Crystal

If that's the one I'm thinking of, man, that freaked me the heck out!

It has a Return to Oz vibe :D

If that's the one I'm thinking of, man, that freaked me the heck out!

It has a Return to Oz vibe :smile2:

Oh yeah its a Henson film, the Skesis and the Mystics, i loved it...haven't watched it in years though. The main female puppet used to do her hair with her ear showing through and everytime a friend of mine who had waist length hair did the same we used to call it Dark Crystal Hair..:D

Oh yeah its a Henson film, the Skesis and the Mystics, i loved it...haven't watched it in years though. The main female puppet used to do her hair with her ear showing through and everytime a friend of mine who had waist length hair did the same we used to call it Dark Crystal Hair..:D

:smile2:

The Skeksis that keeps saying "Mmmmmm, Gelfling!" always amuses me :smile2:

Oh yeah its a Henson film, the Skesis and the Mystics, i loved it...haven't watched it in years though. The main female puppet used to do her hair with her ear showing through and everytime a friend of mine who had waist length hair did the same we used to call it Dark Crystal Hair..:smile2:

I used to have a maths teacher who looked strangely like Kira (same elfin face, straight blond hair etc).

God, she was a :D.