The Last DVD you watched?

Kreader

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Working my way though West Wing season 2: 17 People, Bad Moon Rising and The Fall's Going to Kill You, last night :lol: Some fantastic writing, particularly in these episodes!

I forgot how much I love Oliver Babish :)

Oooh, oh, oh! 17 People is my fave episode of all West Wing time, Stephanie!! I love the dialogue between Toby, Leo and Jed, not to mention what goes on between Josh, Donna, Sam and Ainsley. The best writing :lol:. Oliver Platt is great in that role. He's a perfect type-A White House lawyer! :D

I had Mansfield Park in last night but mostly had it on in the background while I was tidying up. I've seen it so many times I might know it by heart :). Oh, it was the Johnny Lee Miller/Frances O'Connor version.

Edward Scissorhands :D I'm thinking of throwing on a Most Haunted episode (Yeah yeah, i know it's most likely scripted, I am interested in the atmosphere and tales of the places they go :D) and then i'll watch The Shining :)

Triangle

Still can't decide whether i enjoyed it or not, i spent the majority of the film totally confused :D

I saw that last week and share your view on the confusion part! It was a clever and twisty thriller but you need to watch it a few times and pause a few scenes to totally understand the plot, thats is you have the patience :D

I saw that last week and share your view on the confusion part! It was a clever and twisty thriller but you need to watch it a few times and pause a few scenes to totally understand the plot, thats is you have the patience :D

I'm glad i wasn't the only one then :D

It was very clever, wasn't it, a bit too clever for me though :D. We watched the extra features afterwards and apparently a lot of the story was made up as they went along. That explains a lot :lol: