Your Book Activity Today - Thread 9

Janet

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gollum: How We Made Movie Magic, Andy Serkis. Really amazing to see how they created Gollum, and I think I really like Andy Serkis. :friends0: I got this book as a present from someone who knew how much I liked the films (and who has given me several other artbooks about it too) and only recently started it. :friends0:

I'm about to finish The Count of Monte Cristo part one and are gonna start part two as soon as I do.

I'm also reading the girl who kicked the hornets nest.

After this I'm gonna read pride and predjudice and zombies cause I saw it at my local library.

I'm about to finish The Count of Monte Cristo part one and are gonna start part two as soon as I do.

I'm also reading the girl who kicked the hornets nest.

After this I'm gonna read pride and predjudice and zombies cause I saw it at my local library.

Have fun with the Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's nest. I picked up Pide and Prejudice and Zombies but never got round to reading it.

I started World War Z and looks amazing but Having some difficult times at present so wanted to hold back on it for a while. So I started Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. So far it feels like Twilight with Angels! :friends0:

But it is keeping me engrossed, something I have had problems with of late.

So, I went to Tesco's today....

We are made of Glue by Marina Lewycka

The Children's Book by A.S Byatt

It was

I went to Tesco's today ....

The Silver Linings Play Book by Matthew Quick

Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella

It was

I bought two books for myself, The Five People you meet in Heaven ~ Mitch Albom and Breakneck ~ Erica Spindler.

Then I chose three books for my young grand-daughter (she`s 30 months) and she loves books, infact she refuses to take a teddy to bed she chooses 4 books to take instead! :friends0:

I started and finished my book which unexpectedly arrived from Amazon new Kresley Cole and got two library books Christine Feeham Fever which I have started and another which I can't remember can't be that good then!!:friends0: a bit annoyed that I missed out on getting Pandemonium by Christopher Brookmeyer..

I ran into Barnes & Noble quick today and found a nice hard cover copy of The Monsters of Templeton by Lauren Groff, and it was only $4! :friends0: I've listened to this book on CD before, but I loved the story so I had to get it so I could read it one day.

Yes she was born loving books. :friends0:

I`ve read good reviews about The 5 People you meet in Heaven and I`m looking forward to it, I think I might need to keep the tissues handy though. :friends0: