White or dark chocolate?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a shop in Chichester called Montezuma's that sells some very nice chocolate indeed. They do a lot of speciality chocolate bars, with chilli in them etc, but they also do big bags of plain, milk and white chocolate pennies that make Cadbury's Buttons look distinctly pathetic!

Personally, I prefer their white and plain chocolate (I'm not a big fan of milk chocolate).

Wow I thought that was the monster out of Cloverfield whilst it very slowly (and terrifyingly) loaded up.

I want swiss chocolate! Maybe I will stop by Aldi later :roll:

:roll: Chocolate cake does hold a certain element of foreboding, especially if made by school dinner ladies!

Not because they can't cook at all, it was really nice, but because they just throw a mountain on the plate as they are racing against time to feed everyone haha.

I need to learn to make brownies. Fairy cakes are great and all, but brownies are chocolate cake with chocolate cream and chocolate icing. :ditto: So much chocolate!

My friend Shane makes the most amazing brownies! he puts a layer of caramel in the middle and then tops them with a layer of raw chocolate chip cookie dough. One inch will turn you into a diabetic, but they are heaven!

• 2 weeks later...

I like solid chocolates. No soft centres. Those gift box ones with toffee/gooey fruit flavoured mix/caramel/praline/marzipan/fudge, yuck! A simple bar of chocolate will do, it can be milk/dark chocolate with or without nuts/dried fruits. I have tried chocolate coated strawberies and I liked them so plain fruit dipped in chocolate will be my exception. White chocolate and strawberies go well together. I've also tried a bar of dark chocolate flavoured with chilli, hot and yummy!