White or dark chocolate?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I buy the packs with sixteen small bars or six large bars - lasts me about three days! :lol:

And Kinder Buenos! Straight from the fridge yum yum! :D

Yep, those too. They're all delicious and the very thought is making me salivate :lol: I may just have to pop along to the shop now! :D:lol: This thread should come with a warning.

Kinder is awesome! Those milk bar things - I'm ADDICTED to those!

Oh yes! love them. :lol:

Those little ones? I love them and have to buy/eat about four at a time, y'know, just to make it up to the size of a normal chocolate bar :lol: I can't get enough of the Happy Hippos too.

.......Hippos are delicious :D

Oi, where're you guys buying the Kinder bars, I haven't seen a single one since I moved to England?!

I often pick packs up in the pound shop. I can`t believe you`ve been missing out! :lol:

... I've 'only' been missing out for the past four and a half years guys; Kinder's Italian so I was raised on their chocolate :lol: it's just that apart from the odd Surprise Egg here and there I haven't really seen any Kinder chocolate since I moved to England :D I must be going to all the wrong supermarkets, obviously.

I don't think I've ever had a Milk Slice but that reminds me of another favorite from when I was a kid. I haven't seen one in years, but we used to get these little chocolate balls shaped like oranges that you could pull slices out of. The chocolate even tasted like oranges! They were so delish, maybe I'll have to search for them and see if they are still around somewhere.

I don't think I've ever had a Milk Slice but that reminds me of another favorite from when I was a kid. I haven't seen one in years, but we used to get these little chocolate balls shaped like oranges that you could pull slices out of. The chocolate even tasted like oranges! They were so delish, maybe I'll have to search for them and see if they are still around somewhere.

Terry's Chocolate Orange

• 2 weeks later...