More football

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want Blackpool to lose which means they'll probably win :D

I'm the same but I just can't bring myself to cheer them on :D I'm just going to hibernate for the next few hours :roll:

Sedge ~ Andy and Glendale won their final game of the season 2-0 and he got to play up front for last 20 mins and got a goal. Should have been playing there more during the season having been top scorer last year and they put him back in defence!

Anyhow that is their season finished now and will probably finish about 8th I think, couple of teams still to finish their games though but don't think it will affect their position.

What we gonna do now :roll:

Well done to Andy! Maybe that'll secure him position up front next season!

As for the coming months - I'll be cheering on the USA and the rest of England's opponents - care to join me?

Come on now - you know you're going to be supporting England in the World Cup :D

Yeh that'll be right :lol:

Well done to Andy! Maybe that'll secure him position up front next season!

As for the coming months - I'll be cheering on the USA and the rest of England's opponents - care to join me?

Why won't you be supporting them Sedge....:roll: something I don't kinow about you.....are you a Scot in disguise!! And yes I will join you :D

Why won't you be supporting them Sedge....:roll: something I don't kinow about you.....are you a Scot in disguise!! And yes I will join you :D

:D My b/f has told me in no uncertain terms that England matches will not be shown on our tv!

I'm a proud Cornishman who rarely ventures over the Tamar!:D

:D My b/f has told me in no uncertain terms that England matches will not be shown on our tv!

I like the way your b/f thinks Kimmy.....:roll:

Bet you are please Johnny. Did you see Dobbie lift his shirt in front of the camera to show " RIP Besian Idrizaj"?

I heard he did that I didnt see it though. Was a nice touch. I think it would have been Swansea in Blackpool's position today if we hadnt loaned them Dobbie and kept him here. Who loans a top striker out to their promotion rivals? I want Paulo Sousa out over the summer.

It is a river Inver. It divides Cornwall and Devon. There can be a bit of rivalry between the mighty Cornish and those from Devon.

Ah...I wondered if it was something like that or a hill/border thing....lol

He is supporting ABE (Anyone But England) :lol:

Good for him...lol.....we were tempted to get the t-shirts up here...lol:mrgreen:

I now feel sorry for the premiership teams that have to go to sh*tpool oops blackpool to play, their ground is awful and can only accommodate a handful of away supporters, the pitch is in poor condition too but hopefully with the money they will be getting they can sort it out.

If the river was slightly longer, we'd be an island!:D

:D I sill get a little bit offended if someone says that I am from Devon :lol: (no offence intended to anyone from Devon!)

I am glad Inter won. I must admit that I am a fan of "The Special One".