Twilight merchandise/collectables

AbielleRose

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have arguments/discussions with Nollaig about Twilight a lot, most of the time i am angry and hypocritical seen as though i have not read it yet, but sometimes i am quite calm and balanced with things. And, i do plan on reading it to see what makes it successful and endearing despite the ridiculous media hype machine.

How about Ulysses by James Joyce!

I agree about they hype. It was the reason I didn't read it until I began working at a book store and had to because practically every other customer was asking me about it! :lol:

I've never heard of it, but I'm always up for a new book!

As I said earlier:

Mod Note: Insane as it may be, no anti-Twilight stuff here please. Can't play nice? Don't click the thread.

This IS the place to go insane with this stuff, so it doesn't start leaking too much into other threads, like it did in the Avatar thread. :lol:

All I ask is a shirtless Jacob.

I'm already saving my pennies.

:D A shirtless Emmett is what I ask Santa for :irked: Although Nollaig, I have to say that I've seen a lot of pictures, tv spots with Taylor and I'm starting to see it...that's without even seeing the movie.

All I own is the books and the dvd. I would like a bookmark but everything else is too cheesy, like some of the t-shirts and the stationary/chocolates/make-up. I don't want to buy them because I feel guillable towards the marketing ploy :D

Have you seen any of the calendars out? There must be 10 different Twilight Saga/New Moon/RPatz/Taylor ones on the market! I may get one for home and one for work :D Maybe a little agenda to stick in my purse as well :D

I noticed too, there are a fair few NM calendar ones, the slim one, the desk one and then the normal size one, so many to choose from and I don't have enough walls :D

Like the agenda one idea :irked:

Eee I can't wait to get my bookmark! :D I won't be able to read anything I'll be too busy gazing at my bookmark! :D

I will post it as soon as it arrives Noll :DI think my sister will have the same problem, she will just stare at it :irked:

I'm not much of a collectables person - even bookmarks would just get put on a shelf and fall down the back of the radiator never to be seen again, as I always end up using an old train ticket - but I do like these:

Edward's wristband

Esme's Bracelet

Ooh, I love those, especially Esme's.

I love Esme's name too. If I ever have a daughter someday I may just name her Esme. :D

Oh there's no rush at all with it! Don't worry about that. I just get excited easily.

Oh I know but if I post it right away, I won't forget :D x

Jacob is rapidly making it's way onto my baby name list :D

LOL! :D Don't you mean Jacob Jr.?

Ooh, I just found a really cute tote bag I want to get... sigh...

http://www.cafepress.com/+flowering_twilight_tote_bag,344873105

Edit:

Just found a better one!

http://www.cafepress.com/+boys_in_books_tote_bag,360835845

Edited by CaliLily

I agree about Esme's name CaliLily. I keep getting more and more drawn to it. I also really like the name Rosalie. :D

I was just told that my dog (who is called Jacob, well Jake we call him) and his sister is called Bella. I wonder if those breeders were a fan of Twilight :D:lol: