Twilight merchandise/collectables

AbielleRose

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree about Esme's name CaliLily. I keep getting more and more drawn to it. I also really like the name Rosalie. :D

I was just told that my dog (who is called Jacob, well Jake we call him) and his sister is called Bella. I wonder if those breeders were a fan of Twilight :D:lol:

If my youngest was a girl then he would have been called Esme. It is a beautiful name.

In the US is a store called Hot Topic. They sell everything from duplicate costume clothing to the jewelry worn in the film: Bella's rings, bracelets, Esme's accessories, Edward's coat, etc.

I had a coat made for my daughter at : http://www.cosplaysky.com - Bella's brown sherpa hoodie from Twilight. They do an awesome job on their costume-alikes.

• 1 month later...

I read a really scathing review of the graphic novel somewhere, basically saying it wasn't worth the paper it was printed on! Will try & find it again and post the link :console:

I love the idea of a graphic novel but I really don't like the picture on front of the book, its very busy, Bella's hair and all :console:

Is anyone thinking of buying/reading this? It looks very interesting.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/ISBNInquiry.asp?EAN=9780759529434&cds2Pid=29205&inframe=y&pvsrc=1

I'll probably get it :console: I'm a sucker for all things Twilight...

I received a parcel a couple of weeks ago from my aunt who lives in Canada, full of Twilight magazines she picked up for me - bless. :blush:

I saw the blurb on her website when it went up, typical though that Europe's always an afterthought for these things. Did I read somewhere that they're only doing a small print run to start with?

Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 1 by Stephenie Meyer & Young Kim (Illustrator) (The Twilight Saga)

When Isabella Swan moves to the gloomy town of Forks and meets the mysterious, alluring Edward Cullen, her life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. With his porcelain skin, golden eyes, mesmerizing voice, and supernatural gifts, Edward is both irresistible and impenetrable. Up until now, he has managed to keep his true identity hidden, but Bella is determined to uncover his dark secret...

Beautifully rendered, this first installment of Twilight: The Graphic Novel is a must-have for any collector’s library.

Due for release in the UK/USA: 16th March 2010 ~

Click here~Amazon.co.uk

Click here~Amazon.com

1.jpg

I wasn't keen on the cover but I have since seen pictures from inside and its looks good :)

Edited by Weave

I wonder if Amazon UK will actually get stock - the status for that says "temporarily out of stock" but Amazon US says "pre-order". Last time I had a look for a book that said that I ended up ordering from the US as Amazon UK never actually got any copies :)

I wonder if Amazon UK will actually get stock - the status for that says "temporarily out of stock" but Amazon US says "pre-order". Last time I had a look for a book that said that I ended up ordering from the US as Amazon UK never actually got any copies :)

I hope they do, I haven't checked play.com yet :D

Edit: Just checked, its not listed :)

The graphic novel wasn't listed on Sunday which is when I looked so that one's gone up in the last 48 hours, just find it strange that it says TOS instead of pre-order :)

The graphic novel wasn't listed on Sunday which is when I looked so that one's gone up in the last 48 hours, just find it strange that it says TOS instead of pre-order :)

Amazon.co.uk are weird :D

Very weird :)

On a side note, I got my birthday pressie from my best friend today, yet another Edward doll :D I now have Twilight Edward, New Moon Edward & Sparkly New Moon Edward!

Aww what nice presents, Fi! I'm hoping for a NM FSE next week :).

I'm hearing that the NM DVD comes out on 20 March, but I'm confused because that's a Saturday. DVDs (like music) usually come out on Tuesdays here. What's the standard in the UK?

Very weird :)

On a side note, I got my birthday pressie from my best friend today, yet another Edward doll :D I now have Twilight Edward, New Moon Edward & Sparkly New Moon Edward!

Fab presents Fi :)

DVD's tend to be Monday or Friday here, New Moon is coming out March 22nd - a Monday! You might be getting it on the 20th because you do a lot of midnight release parties and stuff, is that possible? Whereas here they'll just plonk it on the shelves before the stores open :)

Aww what nice presents, Fi! I'm hoping for a NM FSE next week :).

I'm hearing that the NM DVD comes out on 20 March, but I'm confused because that's a Saturday. DVDs (like music) usually come out on Tuesdays here. What's the standard in the UK?

Don't quote me peacefield (well you can if you want :D) any new dvd releases I have ordered, are usually released on a Monday :)

Edited by Weave

Hmmm, maybe I should go to my local store at midnight and bang on the doors asking for my sparklies! :)

When I went looking for the NM soundtrack on the day it came out here, I had to wait for the guy to go in the back and get one since they hadn't even unpacked the boxes yet! This was on the actual release date too - I tried to act cool but I was annoyed at this kid.

DVD's tend to be Monday or Friday here, New Moon is coming out March 22nd - a Monday! You might be getting it on the 20th because you do a lot of midnight release parties and stuff, is that possible? Whereas here they'll just plonk it on the shelves before the stores open :)

'Plonk' :D you know our stores well Fi :)