Twilight merchandise/collectables

AbielleRose

When I went to see New Moon they were giving away collector's cups with either Edward, Bella or Jacob on them. I got the Jacob one (you couldn't choose :lol: ) He looks kinda scary on it,

sort of how he looks when he and Edward are talking in the woods at the end of the movie.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I went to see New Moon they were giving away collector's cups with either Edward, Bella or Jacob on them. I got the Jacob one (you couldn't choose :D ) He looks kinda scary on it,

sort of how he looks when he and Edward are talking in the woods at the end of the movie.

That might put people off their drinks :lol::)

My sister's Jacob bookmark arrived today, its MASSIVE (well for a bookmark), the Edward ones are sold out ;)

11521153x.jpg

'I call this look ~ Blue Steel' :D

I want an Edward bookmark, or even a Jasper one :D On my cup he has the same look in his eyes except it is a full frontal of him.

Haha, I'll send you my cup if you want Nollaig. You would probably appreciate it more! You should go a 3rd time. Nothing wrong with that. I'm debating going again too! :lol:

On my cup he has the same look in his eyes except it is a full frontal of him.

I'm pretty sure I would crack up laughing any time I drank out of that :D Yum! How come they were giving them away?!?! I didn't go on any opening nights but they never do things like that here. :D And if they did, I wouldn't be lucky enough to get Jacob, I'd end up having fisticuffs with the distributor - "I want JACOB!!" etc. :lol: I'm such a child.

You should probably keep it though, it might be worth something? Or if you find out it's worth something, I'll buy it from you ;)

On the child note - I love the stickers Nici! I was an avid sticker collector as a kid - Pokemon, Lion King, even The Golden Compass a few years back and I didn't even like the movie!

Why is everyone dissing the Jacob merch? I'd LOVE Jacob merch and I got none. Hmph.

I wasn't dissing the Jacob merch, I am just jealous because they have no Edward ones left and if it looks as good as Jacob one does, well, heck yeah! :lol:

The only cups they were giving away at the theatre here on opening night was the one with the poster image on it, with RP, KS and TL. I picked one up and it's now a recepticle for loose change :lol:. I've dubbed it the 'Eclipse Fund' cup, LOL. Have to think ahead, you know! :D Hopefully June will be here before you know it!

I wasn't dissing the Jacob merch, I am just jealous because they have no Edward ones left and if it looks as good as Jacob one does, well, heck yeah! :D

Oh I know, I was only kidding coz I'm jealous everyone has Jake merch! :D:lol:

Also, those Jasper t-shirts are nothing short of amazing!

'Jasper laughs at your mood ring!' Bahahaha!! <3 Oh I love the entire Twilight fandom.

Edited by Nollaig

Oh I know, I was only kidding coz I'm jealous everyone has Jake merch! :D:lol:

Aw hen, I will get you a Jacob bookmark :D Merry Xmas! ;) x

I also have a Edward Cullen poster on my bedroom wall :D and got this recently. :lol:

I'll post a photo of all my stuff another time...Perhaps we should start a new thread - Twilight Collectables! ;)

Nice :D

That is a beautiful journal Nici!

I'm moving into a new apartment next month with 2 of my friends (their 3rd roomie, another of my friends, is moving out) and the girl moving out is leaving her Team Edward poster in her(my) room for me :lol: It will either go right over my bed or on the wall across from it so I can wake up and see his broody face every morning!

Noll, trust me when I say if I ever get a gift of Jacob merch I will mail it to you in a heartbeat! :D Promise!

I don't have any posters, but I do have Fun Size Edward and a Matchbox Volvo C30 (amoung a few other lil things). Otherwise I have limited wall space so I'm afraid artwork takes precidence over sparkly vamps, LOL. Oh, wait, I do have that GQ centrefold inside my armoire door...:lol:.

Noll, trust me when I say if I ever get a gift of Jacob merch I will mail it to you in a heartbeat! :lol: Promise!

Tee hee, thank you Peacefield! :D I totally need a Fun Size Jacob. Man. What's your group, The Adventures Of Fun Size Edward For The Over 30's? I'd make a group called The Adventures Of Fun Size Jacob For The Under 30's :D

"The Adventures of Fun Size Edward for the 30-Something Masses' :lol:. And you know, they do make Fun Size Jacobs now for NM, Noll, so if you got one you could start that group for the under-30 crowd! I saw him next to FSE, who I was eyeing to add to my stash.

Rawr, what are you even doing in this thread?! You must have a secret desire for all things sparkly, admit it :D.