Twilight merchandise/collectables

AbielleRose

:) I definitely do, used to watch the dvd minions do the plonking when I worked for Borders!

There's no way on earth I would have been able to buy a copy of the NM soundtrack off the shelf here in Hicksville, online preordering is the best invention ever :D

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) I definitely do, used to watch the dvd minions do the plonking when I worked for Borders!

There's no way on earth I would have been able to buy a copy of the NM soundtrack off the shelf here in Hicksville, online preordering is the best invention ever :D

I hear ya! I don't live that far away from Glasgow city centre, its easier now we have the car ~ online preordering rocks! :)

http://www.twilightlexicon.com/2010/01/26/twilight-in-forks-update-a-whole-new-dvd/

I know I'm a fan but is this whole "lets make lots of money out of Twilight" thing starting to go a bit far? There's uproar as apparently this was meant to be included on the actual New Moon dvd, instead they're selling it separately :)

It wouldn't surprise me if that happened! And of course, once all the films are out they'll no doubt do some sort of limited box set - in fact, they'll probably do a box set of just Twilight & New Moon :)

They really are trying to wring every possible penny out of this aren't they? :D

Yes. A graphic novel, two movies for one book, they're squeezing it as hard as they can! :)