Favourite Signatures

poppy

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Frankie's sig. ;) Just noticed it today so maybe she's had it a while, but it made me giggle.

Haha, thanks :smile2: I've had it since Friday I think. It's from the truly hilarious Celebrity Fit Club - Boot Camp -series. Sebastian Bach is sooooo funny in it :lol:

He's on a Fit Club show? He's not chubby or anything. I tried to watch it once here but Dustin Diamond (who played Screech on Saved by the Bell... a staple of my childhood) was such a d**k that the show lost all it's appeal for me. :smile2:

He's on a Fit Club show? He's not chubby or anything. I tried to watch it once here but Dustin Diamond (who played Screech on Saved by the Bell... a staple of my childhood) was such a d**k that the show lost all it's appeal for me. ;)

Wikied him, he looks so familiar but I can't place his face anywhere. Too bad he ruined it for you :lol: I don't think there are any real duckheads around this time, and the show's totally worth watching if not for anything else, than just to hear Bach's comments! :smile2:

I don't think Sebastian is chubby either! I was really weirded out that he's on the show since he's just a regular guy with a regular built. But then there's also Nicole Eggert from Baywatch and I think she's normal as well and her BMI is normal, but she feels she's not the way she used to be and feels like she needs to lose weight. (There's also K-Fed, Bobby Brown, and Jay from Project Runway!! Excellent casting IMO)

That does sound like a very good diverse cast. I kinda have a soft spot for K-Fed for some reason. ;)

Me too, you're not alone! I didn't like him when he was with Britney or shortly after they broke up, but I'm kinda liking him now and I'm also finding him rather handsome :smile2:

Me too, you're not alone! I didn't like him when he was with Britney or shortly after they broke up, but I'm kinda liking him now and I'm also finding him rather handsome :smile2:

Thank you! I agree, he is handsome! He seems to have mellowed quite a bit since the whole Britney thing.

Thank you! I agree, he is handsome! He seems to have mellowed quite a bit since the whole Britney thing.

Definitely, he seems like a nice guy on the show, he's nothing I expected him to be! I think he's more handsome in the face when he has more meat on his bone, the skinny phase was not my cup of tea. (There's also Shar Jackson on the show, I suppose she was the one he was with before he started going out with Britney? Lots of drama on the show on Shar's side, I think K is handling it very well, not getting into it infront of the cameras and all).

Definitely, he seems like a nice guy on the show, he's nothing I expected him to be! I think he's more handsome in the face when he has more meat on his bone, the skinny phase was not my cup of tea. (There's also Shar Jackson on the show, I suppose she was the one he was with before he started going out with Britney? Lots of drama on the show on Shar's side, I think K is handling it very well, not getting into it infront of the cameras and all).

I gained a lot of respect for him when Britney was going through her whole crazy head shaving phase. He really stepped up and played his role as a father very well. I don't know too much about his personal history, but hopefully there are good things ahead for him :smile2:

I gained a lot of respect for him when Britney was going through her whole crazy head shaving phase. He really stepped up and played his role as a father very well. I don't know too much about his personal history, but hopefully there are good things ahead for him ;)

He admits to being a lazy person recently, and he feels he was depressed for a period of time but the weight loss is really beneficial for his life and mood and you can see how he's enjoying it :lol: And now he has the chance to be the better father he wants to be, being able to play with the kids and not get exhausted so easily.

All in all, watch the show!!! :smile2:

• 2 weeks later...

I like Ned's cause that's always made me laugh by King.

Another is when he's asked the old classic 'where do you get your ideas :roll:' he sometimes says, 'I keep the heart of a small boy in a jar on my desk...' :D

• 3 weeks later...

I always remembered the words 'rubber ducky' and the tune to those words and nothing more, and I sang them every once in a while, not knowing how the song continued and not even knowing where I'd heard it. BF thought I was weird and had maybe made it up myself, but then he googled it and found the Sesame Street Ernie with Rubber ducky video and showed it to me. We sing it every now and then and make up our own lyrics as well :D "Rubber ducky, you're so fine, rubber ducky, I'll make you mine..." :roll: