Favourite Signatures

poppy

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D That's an excellent tune, Frankie! Gotta love Bert and Ernie :roll:. I grew up watching Sesame Street so reading your sig always brings back such fond memories.

I only know Sesame Street from My So-Called Life (one of the best series ever, a true must-watch) where Rayanne had a thing for one of the guys in the show (is that possible? where there any actual-life people on the show?) and she was singing a Sesame Street in a queue to the movies :D

I only know Sesame Street from My So-Called Life (one of the best series ever, a true must-watch) where Rayanne had a thing for one of the guys in the show (is that possible? where there any actual-life people on the show?) and she was singing a Sesame Street in a queue to the movies :D

My So-Called Life was excellent! Hello, Jared Leto?! Love that show, Frankie :roll:. Yep, there were real people on Sesame Street, and they lived and worked on the street where the show was set. Do you know which one she had a thing for? There was Gordon, Bob, Mr. Hooper (LOL he was old), Louis and one more guy I can't remember... Oh and of course there was also Susan, Maria and a deaf woman whose name escapes me.

My So-Called Life was excellent! Hello, Jared Leto?! Love that show, Frankie :roll:. Yep, there were real people on Sesame Street, and they lived and worked on the street where the show was set. Do you know which one she had a thing for? There was Gordon, Bob, Mr. Hooper (LOL he was old), Louis and one more guy I can't remember... Oh and of course there was also Susan, Maria and a deaf woman whose name escapes me.

Jared Leto indeed!! And I always had a thing for Angela's Dad, he's sooooo charming and yummy :D One of Jared Leto's friends with long hair was very cute as well. One of the best shows ever. I must invest in the DVD someday.

I'm not quite sure, but I think it might have been an auto-repair guy? Is there one? Or then I'm just totally off. It might have been Louis.

Edit: I found the video on youtube where it's revealed!

Edit: I just found out on youtube that Jordan's friend is played by Jared Leto's brother Shannon!

Okay that's enough of off-topicing for me!

Edited by frankie

• 2 weeks later...
Love the Bobby Robson quote, Stephanie2008! :D The man was a legend.

;) Yeah he was. I have a book that has some really funny quotes from him. Most of the time he mixed up different proverbs (like the one in my signature) and ended up making very little sense. He was definitely one of a kind, a true legend :D

I like frankie's current sig - that song takes me back a few years! Love a bit o'Incubus :lol:

Haha, thanks Mexicola :roll: It's an amazing song, I love the voice of the singer and the song brings back good memories :hide: It's a real feel good -tune, and rather sexy, although in a not that obvious way, me thinks.

This one of Michelle's is lovely ....it makes me think of this forum :D

"This is a place that you all made together so you could find one another. The most important time of your life was when you were with these people. That's why you are all here. No one does it alone Jack. You needed all of them and they needed you." Christian Shepherd