I'm a celebrity get me out of here...

catwoman

I kinda feel sorry for Katie, I would hate to have to keep doing the trials like she has too

I would but honestly if I was Katie I knew this would happen so I would not go back in!

I love Kim already!!! :D

***Edit*** What a surprise... Katie again.

Edited by catwoman

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what did people think of tonights show? I was actually a bit shocked by Kim today.

What a surprise... Katie AGAIN! Hahaha. I was surprised by Gino being in the bottom two. Maybe it is becuase he said that someone else should do it.

I get SO fed up when the same person does all the trials - it gets boring, and it's not actually fair on the others, as they often don't get noticed until they do a trial.

The public love to pick on someone it happens every year and there are plenty of the other who don't want to do them. Sometimes it is funny but i would agree with you that this year it is boring katies phobias you think she would have conquered them by now as this is her second time so she knows whats in store.

I was wanting Joe to do the trial too. Just to change it a bit. But this week I think the voting changes to who you want to stay in, so Katie should be relieved :D I think Kim (and Katie) did great last night. Can't believe Kim ate everything. I was saying that if I had to I might have managed the cricket, but I could not eat anything else. I was wretching just watching them :lol:

I get SO fed up when the same person does all the trials - it gets boring, and it's not actually fair on the others, as they often don't get noticed until they do a trial.

I agree. It would be better if they introduced a rule where the person who is picked for a challenge is exempt from being picked to do the next one.

I haven't actually been watching this series, but this was something that bugged me when John Fashanu and Natalie Appleton kept being picked in their respective times in the jungle. It's partly what put me off the show in the end.

What a great trial last night. Kim was fantastic. idid not think anyone would be able to do all five!

Kaitie AGAIN!!! I thought it was going to be be Joe. Hopefully the trial will be good.

Anyone have any favouirtes yet?

Haven't watched much of it this year but, so far, George is my favourite

I agree. It would be better if they introduced a rule where the person who is picked for a challenge is exempt from being picked to do the next one.

I haven't actually been watching this series, but this was something that bugged me when John Fashanu and Natalie Appleton kept being picked in their respective times in the jungle. It's partly what put me off the show in the end.

I agree, it's getting really boring now that it's Katie all the time. I'd like to see Gino doing something, I think that'd be hilarious. I don't have a particular favourite yet though

I agree, it's getting really boring now that it's Katie all the time. I'd like to see Gino doing something, I think that'd be hilarious. I don't have a particular favourite yet though

I would love to see Gino do one, I bet that would be great. I have had enough of the Katie show. I would also like to see Joe do one. Him being the expert and everything :D Should be a walk inthe park for him. :)

As for Katie's Boyfriend... I agree.. Oh dear! :lol:

Have you all heard about Katie?

She walked out.

Thanks mate, I just came online because my brother just called me and told me.

Apparently she went straight to the production telephone in the hut and said "Get me out of here". She has forfited her

Well I have just finished watching it and I found her interview to be vdery inlightening, I had a respect for her for finally deciding that it shoud be all about her and the kids and that she has 'found herself'.

Was a good show. Did not want to see any of the three up for eviction tonight. Was sad that

Lucy

went.