I'm a celebrity get me out of here...

catwoman

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) Good one, I laughed out loud at that.

I felt sorry for Lucy last night because the whole programme was about Katie again and Lucy didn't even get time for a proper interview :D

I thought that bit unfair.

I did like tonights episode. Did anyone else find Gino hillarious?!

I was a little shocked by who was voted out.

I was dissapointed in the tunnel trial. I was expecting a lot more creepies and a lot more girly screams :). Not sure who I wanted to go.

I would really like Sabrina out now, she is boring and verry much about 'Me Me Me'. She really annoyed me when there was the discussion about who would have the telephone call, and everyone decided that it should be someone with kids, when it was decided that George would have the call, she piped up that she would like to talk to her Mum :lol: I did not like her before, after that I wanted her gone. I don't like the boring Hollyoaks guy, Stuart. He wants to win far too much.

Any favourites yet?

I like Gino, he makes me giggle whenever he does a trial. I also like George and I hope that ITV can convince him to stay, Colin is alright and would not mind if he wins. Kim I don't know sometimes she can be really horrible, other times she can be entertaining.

I love Gino and Justin - I loved Colin too and was gutted when they were split up.

I hate Kim, I'm glad Joe is gone, and as for Stewart and Sabrina - did anyone hear them last night talking all about now knowing what they want from life and what's important, and then saying 'kids, a beautiful car and a beautiful house'. Stew said that and Sabrina agreed.

Kids, grand. But specifying cars and houses over things like happiness, health, or at worst, financial security (without being loaded)? Materialistic much? I hope they both go a.s.a.p.

I love Gino and Justin - I loved Colin too and was gutted when they were split up.

I hate Kim, I'm glad Joe is gone, and as for Stewart and Sabrina - did anyone hear them last night talking all about now knowing what they want from life and what's important, and then saying 'kids, a beautiful car and a beautiful house'. Stew said that and Sabrina agreed.

Kids, grand. But specifying cars and houses over things like happiness, health, or at worst, financial security (without being loaded)? Materialistic much? I hope they both go a.s.a.p.

What she said! :lol:

I mean't Justin not Colin.. D'oh, could you tell I had no coffee at that time :)

I actually missed apart of that conversation, I only got the last part when Stew said that they had a lot on common and they had 'alot more to talk about on the outside :D;)'... Oh perlease! :D

I agree get them out!

Whatever about Stew not winning it 'anyway', he doesn't DESERVE to win.

Gino or Justin FTW (for the win), quite literally.

I`d like Gino to win, he`s great. :)

I's true he has gone home :D

It won`t be the same without George, he seemed like a really lovely man.

No I don't mind, this is a thread about the show lol spoilers are obvious - I just don't have a tv in Cork so I can't watch it anymore.

Gino FTW now for sure. I liked Justin, but I'm also kinda happy he gets to be with Colin again so soon - he was gutted when Colin went!