I'm a celebrity get me out of here...

catwoman

So it has started for another year. I thought as Xfactor and Strictly has there own thread I thought I would start one for this.

So any fans here?

I love watching it, it is one of my guilty pleasures.

Because of me still being in the States I have been unable to watch it. So if there are any fans out there can you tell me who is on the show.

What are your first impressions so far?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't watch because I have a spider phobia. I started to watch last night and just couldn't watch anymore. I will try again though just not tonight :smile2: Plus I hate Katie Price ;)

:D

Katie Price is in it.. Urgh! :D Oh well at least I know who I want out.

She's the "unexpected" guest they're flying into camp sometime soon! Never watched IACGMOOH before but sat through it last night, like Stephanie I'm not good with the spiders :smile2:

George and Kim are hilarious though, just one question though - who is that Stuart guy? :D

Ah, that'll be why I still have no idea who he is, having never seen Hollyoaks :D And who on earth is Sabrina Washington? OK, answering my own question - someone from Mis-Teeq??? Still none the wiser...

I watched last night, it was quite funny at times but I couldn`t believe Kim was complaining about nobody "changing the towels!" what does she expect in the jungle? :D

Probably won`t be watching it much now that Jordans going in, I can`t stand her. :smile2:

Ah, that'll be why I still have no idea who he is, having never seen Hollyoaks :D And who on earth is Sabrina Washington?

Never seen Hollyoaks either, well maybe when I was a teen.

As for Sabrina. I heard before I left that she was a member of that band Alesha dixon was in. Miss-Teek?? I don't know. :smile2:

I watched last night, it was quite funny at times but I couldn`t believe Kim was complaining about nobody "changing the towels!" what does she expect in the jungle? :D

Probably won`t be watching it much now that Jordans going in, I can`t stand her. :smile2:

I can't stand her either. I hope that she gets booted out straight away and then she will realise that she just needs to step out of the spotlight and get on with all her other things.

I just found a website with all the celebs and all their information, and she has supposedly stated she does not want animal testicles in her mouth. Now, if there was ever an oppotunity to rip her to shreads about a comment she has made, now is the time :D

I can't stand her either. I hope that she gets booted out straight away and then she will realise that she just needs to step out of the spotlight and get on with all her other things.

I think people are more likely to keep her in there so she gets to do the trials! :D

They showed her last night preparing to go in, and she said herself that people probably think she deserves to suffer.

I think she is going in so that people like her again. She did so well last time with the eating challenges that even I started to like her.

Can't stand her now!

I agree, I honestly think this is an attempt to get her popularity back and stick two fingers up at Peter.

But she did say when asked if she was going to be herself she said that she is always herself and her reality show is a true representation of her, so it is not about her being 'real' it is her being 'real' in an extreme environment.

Now not to be Jordan-bashing or anything and to be honest I have never watched her shows, but by what I have heard, she is portrayed as a :D on that show. So her winning a popularity contest if she acts 'real' may not work. :smile2:

I watched tonight. I love Kim and hate Katie already :smile2: I also really like Colin and Justin which I didn't think I would :D Tonight's was quite good, even better that Katie thought she was exempt and had to do the trial. I think she's going to do all the trials now!

Ok, now I've been doing really well with the whole not watching thing so far this year, I mean please! I've lasted since Sunday!! Now though, you guys are getting me interested and I haven't even seen one episode!

Must ... try ......... to ........ resist ......:D

You want to get home from America just to watch I'm a Celeb ;) Although I have to admit, that if I left the country, my Sky+ box would explode :D

Yep mine was haha. I got back a few hours ago. I was really looking forward to it. :D

***Edit**** That made all the turbulance worth while ;)

Edited by catwoman