What's Your Book Activity Today? - Take 7

Janet

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally finished Rebecca last night and was planning to start The Heretic's Daughter but not really sure I'm in the mood after finishing such a great book. I think I'll read more of the same for now. So I'm starting more of Du Maurier's short stories called The Breaking Point - which happened to arrive from amazon this morning. Good timing:D

I took The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman out of the library so that is next. A book with pictures :D woohoo!

I really adored this book, I hope you like it :)

246 pages into Bitten by Kelley Armstrong.

Hmmm... It is getting better but still not gripping me. It has the potential to do so. I have the rest of the day off so I am planning on reading it and hopefully finishing it by three, as I need to take it back today. :D

Please read the second book, Stolen, before you give up totally on the series, trust me, they do get better! :)

I started Frostbitten yesterday and am already half way through, nice to see my mojo again! :lol:

I really adored this book, I hope you like it :)

Please read the second book, Stolen, before you give up totally on the series, trust me, they do get better! :lol:

I started Frostbitten yesterday and am already half way through, nice to see my mojo again! :D

I have read a fair bit today and it is getting better, I will give Stolen a go, depending on how good the end is, it maybe after Xmas.

After a slow weekend, where I barely read anything, I have picked up again now and hope to finish The Shadow of the Wind by tomorrow. The mystery is picking up now and the threads are starting to come together, but there is still a way to go. I'm really enjoying it. :D

Made my way to about page 120 of Bitten last night and am really enjoying myself! I'm trying to finish it so I can lend it to my friend on Sunday, but we'll see how motivated I can be :D.

Today I was reading fan-fic before work. Does that count as activity?!

By Kelley Armstrong?

I am loving this series... I'm currently waiting for the 3rd book to arrive in my library, and until it does i'm reading Men of the otherworld...Which is about Clayton and how he got Bitten and what not...Very good =D

I have 30 pages left of Bitten by Kelley Armstrong...It's Ok. I will read the next book before I make a decision. But at the moment, I am not that impressed :D

******EDIT********

Ok finished Bitten and finished my review.

Starting Witch & Wizard by James Patterson. I really like the first three in the Maximum Ride series. Heard this was his newest YA book so I thought I would give it a shot. Typical Patterson book - Fairly big font and not that many pages so I think I may finish by the time I go to bed!

Edited by catwoman

I read the first story in the metamorphosis by Kafka. I really don't think it translates all that well to modern days and I really didn't enjoy it. Read about 2 pages of the title story and was getting the same feeling. Think its a book that would be ideal for a philosophy class rather than on a train home.

Not going to finish it, tonight im going to start 1984! Wanted to read it for ages.

Despite having a lost mojo (or maybe because of), and despite the fact that I should be spending money ONLY on Crimbo presents, today I ordered 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo', and 'The Girl Who Played With Fire' both by Stieg Larsson.

I have been wanting them for ages, and I finally bit the bullet. I'm excited about finally having them - I'm hoping they may entice my mojo home! :D

Despite having a lost mojo (or maybe because of), and despite the fact that I should be spending money ONLY on Crimbo presents, today I ordered 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo', and 'The Girl Who Played With Fire' both by Stieg Larsson.

I have been wanting them for ages, and I finally bit the bullet. I'm excited about finally having them - I'm hoping they may entice my mojo home! :D

Fantastic! Just finished the girl who played with fire and it is amazing!!! The beginning is a little long with The Girl with the dragon tattoo, but it is amazing at the end!

Just finished reading, "The Host", by Stephenie Meyer. Really enjoyed it! Interesting premise.

After all the great reviews on here, onto "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" next.

Whooo hoooo!:)

i'm reading Men of the otherworld...Which is about Clayton and how he got Bitten and what not...Very good =D

Me too :D

. I will read the next book before I make a decision.

Please do, its way better :(

I have been wanting them for ages, and I finally bit the bullet. I'm excited about finally having them - I'm hoping they may entice my mojo home! :)

Oh I hope it comes back soon for you, I know the feeling only too well lately :D

I finished Frostbitten by Kelley Armstrong last night and started straight into The Men Of The Otherworld by the same author, I'm halfway through already! Helllooo mojoooo! :D