Harry Potter Book 7 - Release date 21 July 2007

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that at one, if not both, will be major characters - possibly Hagrid or Hermione (Oh, I hope I'm wrong!), but I think that one will most likely be Voldemort himself...

Ooh, crikey, I hope Neville Longbottom doesn't die! I have a feeling he'll play quite an important part in this final book, as he's the other boy who could have been the "chosen one". He's been underestimated by all & has played small but crucial roles at almost every step, so I think he's rather important.

Maybe Harry isn't the Chosen One after all - maybe he'll die killing Voldemort & it'll turn out that Neville was The One all along - LOL!

I'm pretty certain that Voldemort will have to get it in the end - the whole triumph-over-evil thing & all...

I just hope she doesn't kill Snape. I adore his character (I like bad boys sorry :( )and I want to know why Dumbledore had sucha undying trust in him?

I think that if anyone's going to die its going to be Ron and Hagrid though I'm hoping deep down its Harry.

I know, Percy's a "Little Mister Perfect." I mean, he's been a Prefect, Head Boy and now he works somewhere in the ministry! What more does he need?

Well J.K has said that one is a main character. One will definitely be voldemort. It has to be. I would not like to gues at the other though.

While Voldermort's alway's been the main villain he's never in my opinion been a main character he doesn't have may big scenes in the book's really aside from the one in the Minestry the rest seem to be him referenced in name only or through Harry's dream's.

I have wondered if JK actually means two other main characters and its just pretty much expected that Voldermort will die anyway?

Voldemort seems to me to be one of those characters that's a constant presence in the background that's so strong that he's a main-type character, even when he's not there...

• 4 months later...

My predications are:

1, Ginny Weasley:

Think about it Harry's lost interest, they broke up because he is going after Voldemort, that would really hurt Harry.

2. Hermione:

I don't want to dare think it but it is a possibility, ooh I hope not..

3. Aunt Petunia:

A bit off the beaten track but I have always felt that she may be important to the story, she knows a lot more than she is giving away.

:blush:

Infact anyone know when this book is out?? I cant wait to read it :blush:
Next summer I think. I can hardly wait!!! I think they've timed it to roughly coincide with the release of the film of Order of the Phoenix...

I honestly think that harry will not kill voldemort, i think someone like snape will kill him. Harry, being the hero will realise that by killing voldemort he will make him as bad as the dark lord.

I'm expecting voldemort to be at harrys mercy [a long dialogue lulling him into lowering his guard] then attack when his back is turned only then to be killed by a character you least expect.

I'm guessing snape, or a character returning frm the dead...maybe.

JK has said that 2 characters are going to die in the final book. Any ideas? Do you think she'll kill off Harry himself?

Link

I heard a rumour :roll: that JK was going to kill off Harry? to prevent the possibility of further sequels, so i'm betting on Potter himself and Voldemort, both dying in the 'final battle' :blush: