Harry Potter Book 7 - Release date 21 July 2007

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just going to post that! I'm working that day from 6am until 2pm. :D

You could always get amazon to deliver it to your place of work! They're currently advertising the ability to pre-order and get it delivered within the uk on day of publication! Though they won't tell you till you get to the payment confirmation page that you have to pay more for this delivery option, but on the plus side they are offering it at 50% of the RRP at the moment!

You could always get amazon to deliver it to your place of work! They're currently advertising the ability to pre-order and get it delivered within the uk on day of publication! Though they won't tell you till you get to the payment confirmation page that you have to pay more for this delivery option, but on the plus side they are offering it at 50% of the RRP at the moment!

Thanks for the suggestion. :D

Unfortunately, I work in Tesco and I wouldn't trust that it would even get to me.

I will make sure my husband gets me a copy on Saturday morning so I can start it when I get home.

I'll just have to avoid the internet/tv for a few days!

Actually, nobody believed Voldemort was back until the end of book five. It was the evil new head teacher from the ministry who replaced Dumbledore that banned it out of spite. What was her name? Umbridge was it???

That's right, it was Umbridge, thanks Icecream...:D

Aye, Dolores Umbridge if I remember correctly.

You do, although she wasn't a headteacher, but the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher.

To aid my failing memory, I am currently listening to this in the car, and although I have just started tape 8 almost everything that I remembered has happened already!

Can someone help me out, please? Which book was the Night Bus in? Was it Prisoner of Azkaban? I thought it was later but having listened to Goblet of Fire and the start of Order of the Phoenix recently, I know it's not them.

• 1 month later...
Guest fireball

Yesterday 08:35

Doctor-Who-Mad-Gal wrote:

Doctor-Who-Mad-Gal And we can all read "p" books when the film finishes, eg Private Peaceful! :friends0:

LOL DWMG.! Am I the only one who has all (to date) Harry Potter books, and NOT read any one of them!.? jawdroping.gif

When I read much earlier on, that Mz.R was doing just 7 books on HP, I thought it a good idea to collect them all and read them at my leisure .

It seemes that my old Headmaster was right in taking great pains to tell me,

"patience...is a virtue young Crandall. See that you remember it.!"

With that said, I'm only crawling the walls. :) :) :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fireball
Yeah.:blush:
:D:blush: Thanks for that DWMG, when all the fuss of no more Harry Potter films comes about, there'll always be the one and only... BOOKS. NICE eh.?

bounce.gif

LOL DWMG.! Am I the only one who has all (to date) Harry Potter books, and NOT read any one of them!.?

Apparently not - there was a survey done around World Book day about books that people own and have never read and Harry Potter was in the top 3! (Do you feel better now?:))