In The News (Cont..)

Lilywhite

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was amazed they got a contract in the first place. It's rare to find two people with so little talent that their presence on the planet acts as a vortex for the talent of others and sucks the common sense out of so-called professionals who should know better! They actually have NEGATIVE talent!

I was amazed they got a contract in the first place. It's rare to find two people with so little talent that their presence on the planet acts as a vortex for the talent of others and sucks the common sense out of so-called professionals who should know better! They actually have NEGATIVE talent!

:smile2: Isn't negative talent still a form of talent though? From what I've seen of them, Jedward don't seem to be able to do anything.

And no, what they're doing on their video ISN'T dancing. I have no idea what it is, but it isn't dancing.

'We would strongly urge members of the public not to climb over a padlocked gate to approach children as their motives are not clear to staff...

‘If people are concerned about a child's welfare then they should go to the reception and alert a member of staff, who will be happy to help. ‘I am sure these expectations are the same in every school and are centred on children's wellbeing.’

How exactly is anyone supposed to get to the reception to report the kids stuck in a tree if you can't get in through the padlocked gate? This school needs serious investigation. If it had been Xan up the tree, I would be removing him from that school immediately and suing the staff for negligence and reckless endangerment!

Edited by Kell

I think this whole story begs the question are the children being padlocked away from the danger in the community or are they being padlocked in because THEY are a danger to the community. (I strongly suspect the latter :D)