What's for dinner? (Cont..)

Lilywhite

I bought chicken on Sunday so I must cook some of it tonight and stick the rest in the freezer! My best friend gave me a bottle of white wine as a house-warming gift so I think I'm seeing some chicken/orzo/veggie yumminess in my future :lol:.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think i might have some bacon and wedges seen as though the bacon needs to be used today. I'm not a pyromaniac or terrible cook but last time i cooked bacon it somehow set on fire :S

Either fish or chicken with southern fried curly chips :D yum

Ooh, that sounds yummy!

I've changed my mind... Thanks to all the junk food I've eaten today (since I had the last 2 days off I baked a ton of cookies and and dipped a whole bag of pretzels into white chocolate and brought them to work) I think I'm just going to munch on some carrots and cucumbers tonight.

I have eaten nothing but junk today - this morning I had a big fry up of hash browns, eggs, mushrooms, beans and tomatoes, then when I got in I had some cheese and crackers. When I got to my 2nd job I knicked 2 prawn sandwiches from the fridge (will pay for it in a few days time no doubt, as it's wheat), and when I finally got home again I had some carrot soup and more cheese and crackers.

Will try and be a bit healthier tomorrow.

I had sausages, wedges and beans before i headed out, i just forgot to say it. I burnt two of them though, so angrily had to throw them away :D

I wish my chippy was open today :D

I am starving and had nothing to eat all day! My sis has friends around in the kitchen atm so cannot make anything until they get the hell out!