Photo Thread

Raven

Gorgeous photo Denise, I really like it, especially the colours :blush:

I took this photo on my phone and then changed the colour a bit, its not the best but I like how it turned out :lol: ~

Tree.jpg

;)

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks poppy, I love your photo, I used a setting on my mobile, called 'moonlight' and then added more colour to picture to bring out the green of the leaves :blush:

Cool pics! I love the details on that rock poppy :lol:

I would love to add more to the thread but my shots are just too large for the forum apparently now and I don't wanna reduce the images :blush:

Wow, some stunning & breath taking pics in here! Here's a couple of mine, these were taken on auto .. one day I will sit down & learn how to use my camera correctly :smile2:

IMG_0028b.jpg

IMG_0030b.jpg

IMG_0038b.jpg

If these are basic, then you carry on keeping it simple! I can feel the wind and rain from those, they're terrific!

Thanks Chrissy :smile2:

Zumii, your photos are gorgeous, what is your dog's name? ;)

It' my fella's, dad's dog called Lacey. She's lovely & has such a fab temperament but I'm pretty sure in pic 2 she was trying to say "pffttt, I'm sick of that camera now" :smile2:

Its coming up to Midsummer again and living close to Stonehenge its a big thing, this was taken last year and it finally shows what the stones were used for, imo 3 year old nieces to shelter in.

Erin, those are just lovely. :D Your first time seeing the ocean, how did that feel?

Pickle, that is the cutest photo. The best minds aren't too sure about what really took place at Stonehenge, so you might well be right! :D

The best minds aren't too sure about what really took place at Stonehenge, so you might well be right! :)

Geez Chrissy, everyone knows what really took place at Stonehenge...the aliens did it! :blush:

They are terrific! I love the light in them all, but the changes between the last two make it look as though the last one was taken 40 years ago.

Thanks Chrissy ;)

Lovely photos Weave! I did a City & Guilds photography course at evening classes about six or seven years ago, but I must admit, I haven't taken many photos since I finished ;)

I have just ordered myself a new compact camera though, as I've got a few things coming up where I'd like to take some snaps, but don't want the hassle of carrying around an SLR plus lenses, tripod and all the gubbins that goes with it. Maybe I'll get bitten by the photography bug again, and start making the effort to go out and take some proper photos!