Raven

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks :D I like the way the colour brings out a certain atmosphere within it, at the time i took it, i was looking for potential shelter to get out of the rather abrupt rainstorm which ensued and then i just thought maybe that crumbling farmhouse will make a good pic! I didn't think much of it at the time, but sometimes you find something unexpected, which is always the highlight of doing art i feel :D

My husband took this today, its the fountain outside of the People's Palace in Glasgow and the photo I took of the People's Palace ~

:D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I took a picture of some ducks in the summer on a wander down the canal in the early morning.

I had to bribe them with pieces of crackers before they got into a relatively interesting arrangement :) I just worked on the colours and shading a little to try and make it a bit more lively.

[ATTACH]789[/ATTACH]

The first one is of my dog Kenzie. I've always loved this particular picture because it is one of the handfull that have turned out of her. Photographing a black dog is hard! :)

The second is a beautiful sunset taken from my deck in the old apartment building I lived in last year. I use it as my desktop background a lot because I love the definition of the leaves and how the colors of the sunset seem to be swirling.