Photo Thread

Raven

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks, everyone! I'm like a little kid with a new toy. :)

Gyre, I also like the storm ones...I took 4 yesterday. I'm going to take advantage of the "typical Seattle weather" this fall and take a bunch more! :)

Thanks, everyone! I'm like a little kid with a new toy. :)

Gyre, I also like the storm ones...I took 4 yesterday. I'm going to take advantage of the "typical Seattle weather" this fall and take a bunch more! :motz:

Oh yes....lovely colourful autumnal photos will be great to see Echo. You make me want to try and take some pretty photos...but I 'm hopeless..lol.:)

• 3 weeks later...

I've taken some new photos. Here's just a few of them. I took these while I was with my mom. She wanted me to photograph some of her favorite views and places around the island (where I grew up and where she and my dad still live).

post-637-127972301755_thumb.jpg

post-637-127972301757_thumb.jpg

post-637-127972301759_thumb.jpg

post-637-127972301761_thumb.jpg

post-637-127972301763_thumb.jpg

The seagull shot was a very lucky one. I just happened to see a seagull flying over the water and took a quick shot (they can fly very fast) hoping to get it at least in frame. I was shocked that it came out that good.

And just to brag a bit about my new camera...the beach I was standing on when I took the shots of Seattle is about 10 miles or so (maybe more) from the city. I love my new camera!!! :D

Very cool picture, Rawr! :motz:

I went out with my camera the other day through the historic area in the town where I live, and got these:

post-637-127972301783_thumb.jpg

post-637-127972301785_thumb.jpg

post-637-127972301788_thumb.jpg

post-637-12797230179_thumb.jpg

Edited by Echo