Photo Thread

Raven

Ooh wow, I love it! You're really talented!!

That shot and how it turned out was really a very spontaneous thing whilst i was thinking what i wanted to do with it, i like it though.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow that's a house? That would be lovely to live there for sure. I always get jealous when i visit my parent's town and see all these houses situated right on the edge of the canal when i go for a wander there :)

There's some really nice houses down the canal. I desperately want to live in one and they're building some gorgeous ones there but they're far too expensive for me (unless I win the lottery :)).

In which case I'm guessing it will be a house on a canal in Florence, rather than Manchester!

There's some really nice houses down the canal. I desperately want to live in one and they're building some gorgeous ones there but they're far too expensive for me (unless I win the lottery :)).

I'd rather live on the canal on one of the boats. When i can be bothered learning how to put pictures on here i will show you the boats i have holiday'd in and the views. Beauiful! (sorry for being lazy)

I wish I could paint!! LOL! Well, at least the filters I'm using are based on painting techniques. That means I can live vicariously through Photoshop. :D

I love experimenting with all kinds of effects on my camera Echo. I have always loved photography, since getting my first SLR when I was 19. I am without a camera at the moment as I managed to break the screen while I was visiting Lundy at the moment (it is being repaired and was thankfully insured - my ex employers were good for some things!).

Talking of Lundy, I have set up a new Picassa album with images from the latest visit (one month ago, was it really that long), which can be seen here. There are even some of me in there ...

http://picasaweb.google.com/Lundywoman/Lundy#

Here are some as well from the village in which I live

http://picasaweb.google.com/Lundywoman/BoxHill#

They're nothing special, but the Lough is gorgeous.

Looks like a lovely place to take a walk Roxi

Talking of Lundy, I have set up a new Picassa album with images from the latest visit (one month ago, was it really that long), which can be seen here. There are even some of me in there ...

Some lovely photos there. I can see you like photography.

These are some photos I took up at the Lough near my house, they've been sitting on my phone for a while, I forgot I had them. They're nothing special, but the Lough is gorgeous.

Just noticed these pictures Roxi, the Lough looks lovely. :lol: