Alan Ball ~ you are a rock star!:lol:

Edited by Weave

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Right then, after reading the first book in this series and noticing on the cover that it has been turned into the hit series True Blood, I was wondering how the episodes are based in relation to the books. Is it based on the books in terms of if you were to watch the series then it would spoilerise the books? Does series one cover just one book, or more than one, or a mixture?

Season 1 of the show covers book 1 pretty closely, season 2 covers book 2 more loosely, but would definitely have spoilers for book 2, but season 1 would be fine for you to watch as far as I remember :)

Thank you very much. :roll: It seems I have another series to add the my list of many. You'd think that I don't want any free time! :)

Meh, what's the age thingy? I gathered it probably would as there's a bit in the books as well. That's a bit of a bargain, I think I probably paid nearly that for the first one on it's own. I think that might be an order I'm making in the morning, thanks.

Thanks for the info, Lexie. Now that I've read the first 2 books I can easily watch season 1 of True Blood. I noticed my local video shop has it but it had already been rented out :( I shall keep going back every day or two until I can hire it out because I'm really interested in watching it. :D

Meh, what's the age thingy? I gathered it probably would as there's a bit in the books as well. That's a bit of a bargain, I think I probably paid nearly that for the first one on it's own. I think that might be an order I'm making in the morning, thanks.

It's an 18 rating in the UK

I can't wait for season 2 to start :D I've watched it online, but I want to see it again. I think there is a lot more story in the series then in the books although I still love the books!

Season 2 starts back on FX in the UK next Friday the 26th, i can't wait :D

I can't wait either. I watched the second season online so I can't wait to see it on the big screen instead of my little laptop :lol:

Eric is so funny this season! :)

Well if you like Eric, he's in every episode this series and a much bigger part :D Maybe that has to do with it. Also, I think because the characters are more established, and some action in this series moves away from Bon Temp, which makes it more interesting because I think the latter half of season 1 got a bit stale.