True Blood

ScottHughes

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think someone on that list massively deserves the award (even though he's not really a villain :D). Anything that gets a fresh batch of Alexander Skarsgard pictures :D

:D I concur!

Now that the new series is on channel 4 I've got all my girlfriends swooning over Bill. I'm like "no, no, no, no, no." While slowly shaking my head! I've a feeling they'll be popping over to borrow the books any day now! :D

:D I concur!

Now that the new series is on channel 4 I've got all my girlfriends swooning over Bill. I'm like "no, no, no, no, no." While slowly shaking my head! I've a feeling they'll be popping over to borrow the books any day now! :D

When I started watching the series, I hadn't read any of the books and I was another who loved Bill. Then you get to episode four and the rest of the books and it's like Helloooooo Eric :D:D

When I started watching the series, I hadn't read any of the books and I was another who loved Bill. Then you get to episode four and the rest of the books and it's like Helloooooo Eric :D:D

Haaaa! :D Me too! I think I got to week two and couldn't wait to find out what happened so bought the first book......then the next three! Ah......wonder what season 3 will bring for Mr Northman?! :D (hopefully less in the way of clothing!! :D Did I just say that outloud??)

Ok, I have a confession to make!!

Untill joining this site recently, I'd never even 'heard' of true blood or Charlaine Harris, so, obviously I was intrigued by all the commotion, and started watching the series.

I must admit I was a bit unsure about another 'vampire' genre, as I loved Anne Rice's series when originally published, and wasn't sure how True blood would stack up, but I must say, I'm now totally hooked, and have just ordered the whole series from the library to get up to speed!!

Was also able to pick up her 'Harper Connelly' series from the library today to give me a 'Harris' taster!! (How many books are in this series?? I've got the first three...is there more?).

Really looking forward to some great reading in the next few weeks!!

NN.

I sometimes wish that I hadn't read the books so fast, then I would still have my Eric fix now

Happy reading NN :) I'm jealous that so many people are just reading them for the first time :D

Me too!! :)

...I'll stick to Bill :) he is dreeeaaamy! hehe :D

Have you seen season 2 yet Mugglemagic? Season 2 Eric is seriously edible! :lol::D:D Season 2 Bill on the other hand has hair issues (I think we've already had in depth discussions about his fringe! haa!!)

I heart Eric! :D

No, I'm watching it each week on TV. We are only up to episode 5 season 1. As soon as I saw him sitting there at the end of episode four I said 'ooooh oh that must be Eric then... Bill is better...' and my boyfriend did this :D heheh :D But come on! There is more than enough for guys to gape at in that show!