True Blood

ScottHughes

I went to check if my video shop had this in yet and they had the 2nd and 3rd discs available to rent, but not the others. :D So I have snagged them in case they get rented out in the meantime, but I'll have to keep going back until I can get the others. I'm so desperate to watch it!

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd convinced myself I wasn't going to bother with series two, and then you all start talking about how much better it is than series one, and Eric being funnier, and now here I am looking up when it's on!

:giggle: It's no use fighting it Chesilbeach!

I can't wait for series 2 next week

I didn't expect to like this programme as much as I do! Plus, I really like saying 'Sookie!' repeatedly in the voice of Bill.. Anyone else do this?

..Just me? I'll get my coat

When I get together with the girls we normally pull out the Bill impressions after the second drink :17: We're all slightly hooked!

We were out one night and the pub was a little loud but we were all sat around talking about True Blood as they'd all just started watching season 1 when I'd finished. Anyway, I said "there's a scene coming up and all I'm saying is 'Bill's muddy bum'" and my friend Ash piped up...."oh yeah, Vic Reeves!! :roll: We were like 'what on earth have you been watching??!!' :lol:

I just can't wait for this time next Friday so I can sky plus it. I'm terrified I'll forget it's on :(

I'll scream at you next Friday then Nicola. I'm sure you'll here me shouting from there :giggle: Watch me forget now :(

What we need is a reminder chain! So someone needs to remind you and someone needs to remind them and so on :lol: That way we'll all remember (unless the first person forgets then we're all doomed!! :roll:)

There's definitely going to be a season 4 too :roll::D:D

June isn't too far away and the thought of a 4th season probably going on air June the following year.......... :giggle: I have no words!

It'll be interesting to see what they would do with seasons 5 onwards as I didn't think the books were too great. Maybe they'd merge them more or make up an additional storyline to go alongside them :(

I can't wait to see what they do with Dead to the World,

there's no denying that Eric and Sookie get together in that book

. I see what you mean about the rest of the books, they do kind of blend together. I think they might want to

introduce the fairy aspect

sooner than it happens in the book. That'll be interesting :(

How come no one warned me about the violence towards books in the first episode? :D I can handle all the sex and violence in the show, but when Sookie's gran picked up a book and folded the pages around the back of the book, I literally covered my eyes (a reflex reaction) and I may have squealed. Man, this is one scary show. :)

I'm only up to the third episode, so I haven't seen Eric yet, but I'm liking Bill! :)

How come no one warned me about the violence towards books in the first episode? :D I can handle all the sex and violence in the show, but when Sookie's gran picked up a book and folded the pages around the back of the book, I literally covered my eyes (a reflex reaction) and I may have squealed. Man, this is one scary show. :)

I'm only up to the third episode, so I haven't seen Eric yet, but I'm liking Bill! :)

:D That's hilarious!

How come no one warned me about the violence towards books in the first episode? :) I can handle all the sex and violence in the show, but when Sookie's gran picked up a book and folded the pages around the back of the book, I literally covered my eyes (a reflex reaction) and I may have squealed. Man, this is one scary show. :)

I remember reacting in a similar fashion - LOL!

I'm now just anxiously awaiting season 3 - dying for it to start and can hardly wait!

Fabulous! I didn't even know I had FX but that'll be one for the series recorder.

I started watching the first series not expecting to like it. I haven't read the books yet, but I'll get round to it.

I really enjoy this show....The BEST THEME TUNE ON TV EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Still haven't looked up what its called or who sings it. But I want it on my Ipod.