True Blood

ScottHughes

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last week's episode was good, I loved this part ~

Andy Bellefleur: [about their fishing] Bet you didn't much fishin' in Iraq.

Terry Bellefleur: No fish in the sand, bux.

Andy Bellefleur: No wonder they're so pissed off at us. We got channel cats in Shreveport's putang... I miss this. Gettin' up before dawn, like when we were kids and watch the sun comein' up.

[stops as they see a man running naked through the trees]

Andy Bellefleur: That was Sam Merlotte!

Terry Bellefleur: [sitting back] Yep, I done that before.

:):lol: That was really funny!

I've just watched Season 2 episode 11....Eric in a suit :) It definitley suits him!

It's all getting really crazy at the moment with Maryanne and her bug-eyed minions.

The next episode should be quite eventful if it's the end of the season, there's loads of loose ends to tie up! :motz:

I just watched that too Nicola :lol: The suit is definitely a good look :) I also loved the part in that episode (S2, E11)

with Eric, Pam, Sam and Arlene's kids

So cute in a weird, scary kind of way! :)

I also watched the episode on FX on Friday night and loved that scene Gyre :motz: I really loved Jason's scenes too. He's becoming one of my favourite characters :D:D

I also loved the part in that episode (S2, E11)

with Eric, Pam, Sam and Arlene's kids

So cute in a weird, scary kind of way! :lol:

I think it was because he did the whole smile thing.....ahhhhh :D What did we do before Eric? :lol:

I can't believe it's the last episode of Season 2 next week. Have they even started to film Season 3 yet? We're faced with an Eric drought ladies! :D

Thanks Gyre!! That's such a good interview :lol: Ah......I wouldn't mind collecting his dry cleaning......:D:lol:

I also read that they're going to start filming Season 3 in December :D

I think it was because he did the whole smile thing.....ahhhhh :D What did we do before Eric? :lol:

I can't believe it's the last episode of Season 2 next week. Have they even started to film Season 3 yet? We're faced with an Eric drought ladies! :D

I'm there with you Nicola :lol: Although I think my Twilight obsession transfered to True Blood/Charlaine Harris books :D Also, his smile...thats all I have on that one :D

Just watched season 2 episode 11 - Hubba hubba! The lovely Eric in a suit.

The queen was nothing like I expected her to be as I expected her to look a lot younger.

Does anyone know what the storyline is going to be for season 3? I think that it may be the Hadley storyline as she was introduced in this episode.

I agree about the Queen. She is a bit different to what I imagined but I like her :D She's a bit more chatty than I was expecting.

I don't know what the storyline for season 3 will be. Club Dead is the third book (which I love :lol:) but I don't think they would stretch that book out into a series, I'm sure it all happens in 2/3 weeks. Maybe they will still go with the idea that

Bill is kidnapped and bring back Lorena.

I would love to see Bubba too but I'm sure I read that Alan Ball was wary of having an Elvis impersonater in the show :D

Isn't the queen meant to be quite young? I would have thought that she would have been quite quiet and thoughtful. She came accross as very care free. I hadn't thought about

bringing Lorena back. It makes sense as they have set the back story out already

I wonder if Bill will betray Sookie?

Isn't the queen meant to be quite young? I would have thought that she would have been quite quiet and thoughtful. She came accross as very care free. I hadn't thought about

bringing Lorena back. It makes sense as they have set the back story out already

I wonder if Bill will betray Sookie?

I hope so

because that would make way for more Eric :D.

I thought the Queen was supposed to look about 15/16 but I can't remember where I read that.

My thoughts exactly!!! There isn't enough Eric at the moment!

:D That's just because I'm biased though. I did love Sunday's episode - "Teacup Humans". They really underuse Pam I think. I'm hoping that she will be included more, because she does in the books :D

I hope so

because that would make way for more Eric :D.

I thought the Queen was supposed to look about 15/16 but I can't remember where I read that.

Me too! :D

In Club Dead doesn't Bill run off to be with Lorena? Although they've already shown that

he has rejected her when Sookie was kidnapped, so I'm not sure what they'll do with that storyline. They might play up the whole 'Queen made him seduce Sookie' line?

Only time will tell! :D

That's just because I'm biased though. I did love Sunday's episode - "Teacup Humans". They really underuse Pam I think. I'm hoping that she will be included more, because she does in the books :lol:

Pam is fantastic isn't she! I loved it when she said she would search the woods because she was wearing her good shoes :lol: