True Blood

ScottHughes

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just about to watch episodes 8 & 9 of season two and after hearing all this hype I'm wondering what's going to happen! :smile2: Could it be Eric Northman related I wonder??? hmmmmmm :lol::lol:

Oh his smile ... *swoons* :lol:

Tell me about it! I practically passed out when Sookie was sucking on his chest and he gave that sly smile! Oh, be still my beating heart! I thinkI would have given just about anything to be in her place at that moment! :lol:

Tell me about it! I practically passed out when Sookie was sucking on his chest and he gave that sly smile! Oh, be still my beating heart! I thinkI would have given just about anything to be in her place at that moment! :lol:

What about when he was in bed and smiled? Isn't that just about all that's needed to make you surrender completely!!! Oh my! :D

I really enjoyed this episode, Eric is so sneaky!

I love his mischiefness (is that a word? :lol:), it makes him so much more attractive! :smile2:

Hopefully Bill will be on the way out now :lol:

Bill who?!?! :smile2:

Oh My!!!! Oh my!!! I'm quite speechless! Imagine waking up next to him every morning!? How could you leave the house for work?!?

Yup....episode 9 is definitely my favourite so far. :lol: I felt so bad for Eric when

Godric met the sun.

It was really touching and maybe Sookie will start to see the softer side to him.

Edited by Nicola

I just watched tonight's episode ~ Cold Ground (episode six), Lafayette was hilarious telling Tara all about the bad ju ju food :D

Tara Thornton: [peeved] Nothin' says I'm sorry like a tuna cheese cassarole.

Lafayette Reynolds: Another one?

And poor Sookie :lol:

Edited by Weave

Just re-watched episode 9 (instead of starting uni research :D) and couldn't stop laughing at the

Newlin's arguing during their tv interview. "I hate your hair". :lol:

I also loved that he still had

the mark on his forehead from where Jason shot him with the paint gun pellet - hilarious!

I also loved that he still had

the mark on his forehead from where Jason shot him with the paint gun pellet - hilarious!

I was laughing so much at this, I had to rewatch the scene as I missed what they said the first time! Brilliant!! :D

Is anyone else who is this far feeling sorry for poor

Jessica? She's so sweet, and to have to heal each time would be a nightmare! Doesn't bare thinking about! I love how her and Hoyt are so hopelessy in love. I loved it when she first arrived back to Bill too and her first words were ' So who's good to eat around here?' :lol:

Its nice that this storyline was introduced, she's a great addition.

I was laughing so much at this, I had to rewatch the scene as I missed what they said the first time! Brilliant!! :D

Is anyone else who is this far feeling sorry for poor

Jessica? She's so sweet, and to have to heal each time would be a nightmare! Doesn't bare thinking about! I love how her and Hoyt are so hopelessy in love. I loved it when she first arrived back to Bill too and her first words were ' So who's good to eat around here?' :lol:

Its nice that this storyline was introduced, she's a great addition.

I really like Jessica and feel really sorry for her. The whole teenager/parent relationship between her and Bill is really funny :out:

What about when he was in bed and smiled? Isn't that just about all that's needed to make you surrender completely!!! Oh my! :lol:

Oh yeah! He makes me go all wibbly inside! :D

I agree Stephanie. It is nice to see Hoyt standing up to his momma too!

It is good to see him start to take control of his life. His Mother is one of those women........and fancy being nasty to Jessica! Heeesh! :D