True Blood

ScottHughes

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for the DVD either. FX have showed all four of the first episodes tonight so I have been watching that. I love Jason in the series too. The scene in the police station was hilarious! I don't quite get what Sam was doing at the end though :lol: Not going to say anymore. One last thing, Eric is definitely better on my widescreen tv than on youtube. Oh my!

I planned on watching it on FX tonight. Until I realised we don't actually have that channel :blush:. I was not best pleased and will have to wait for the dvd now :lol:.

That is a shame Rach, the time will fly in and then you will have the dvd :lol:

I love Jason in the series too.

I really loved Jason in the first season, he made me laugh so much. I'm about 5 or 6 episodes into the second season now though and I don't think so much of him anymore, he's...different.

I love Eric so much! He just gets better and better, if that's possible. I'm glad that the second season has more of him in it! :lol:

That links not working for me Charm but I found my way there :lol: Might want to check the link though. ;):D

I don't know what happened, I inserted the link like you're supposed to :lol: Oh well, at least you found it anyway :blush:

Look! Bill is from where I live! :D

Linkie

He looks so different when he was younger, and he's been in loads, including Cold Feet! I didn't even realise ...

I've just watched episode 8 of season 2 and all I have to say is oh my god at the ending!!!! :D

Now I am really frustrated and can't wait to see what happens next :D

Oh oh I have that one yet to watch! :exc:

Me either, and I'm off to find and join the group :D

:irked: Yay! ...bring cookies! :D

I've just watched episode 8 of season 2 and all I have to say is oh my god at the ending!!!! :D

Now I am really frustrated and can't wait to see what happens next :D

I've watched that one but I can't remember the ending now! You've got me curious, how did it end again?? :irked: