True Blood

ScottHughes

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's his fringe isn't it!! He needs a haircut.....maybe Pam could swing by one night :lol::lol:

Yes indeed! its the fringe, I just want to even it out all and get rid of those awful sideburns, I think he should see Pam for her hairstyling skills :irked:

I am going to have a bit of a True Blood week this week, get all caught up :lol:

I agree about the awful sideburns :lol: If I'm honest I don't think Bill is attractive at all :irked:

I don't find him attractive, oh man!, I really hate his hair :lol:

Bums :D. Yeaaaahhhh... those bums. But the plot besides those bums is also very exciting. I can't wait to see the last episode of the second season. I am absolutely addicted.

I find them all attractive and I like Bill's hair. But, ok, Eric with long hair was better. In any case, it's not about hair, come on!

Well, I have just started watching the first series on FX so I as you know then I haven't been introduced much to Eric properly (well not literally :D). So far I am liking Bill and yes there is plenty of bums there. :D I have been really wanting to read the books for so long and then True Blood started and I was so excited. I have finally bought Dead Until Dark from GreenMetropolis and should be with me any day now. Can't wait. :blush:

Bums :blush:. Yeaaaahhhh... those bums. But the plot besides those bums is also very exciting. I can't wait to see the last episode of the second season. I am absolutely addicted.

I find them all attractive and I like Bill's hair. But, ok, Eric with long hair was better. In any case, it's not about hair, come on!

Theres a plot?!?! Its not just about bums?! Oh... :D :mrgreen:

:D:lol:

I'll never forget that scene in the cemetry amongst the dirt! His muddy bum! :blush:

I just watched that episode Nicola :lol: and it was really funny because my husband and I looked at each other and we both had the same look on our faces :lol:

Yes its great that they are back together but seriously, of all places! :D

I did love the Eric scenes though. Not so sure about the queen though.

I'm not sure who abducted Bill. I think they want us to think that it was Eric, although in the book it's Lorena. They probably bring her back.

They have cast the King of Mississippi so that might have something to do with it :lol: