True Blood

ScottHughes

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about? Arguing about True Blood - whatever next :D

Oh it was just bizarre Stephanie, he thinks he knows the murderer is in the first series and I know who it is because I have read the books, so we ended up arguing because of the person who he thinks it is!, as I said, just bizarre :lol:

Oh it was just bizarre Stephanie, he thinks he knows the murderer is in the first series and I know who it is because I have read the books, so we ended up arguing because of the person who he thinks it is!, as I said, just bizarre :D

:lol::lol: Oh you've got to love those man folks! Didn't he realise that as you'd read the book, you would DEFINITELY be in the right?

:D:lol: Oh you've got to love those man folks! Didn't he realise that as you'd read the book, you would DEFINITELY be in the right?

:lol: he did Nicola but he thinks they might have changed it for the sake of the series :lol:

:lol: he did Nicola but he thinks they might have changed it for the sake of the series :lol:

:lol::lol: Imagine that......you've watched the entire series and it's following the book,

all fingers pointing to Rene, then suddenly it was Jason!

Everyone would be like :D Haaa!

:lol::lol: Imagine that......you've watched the entire series and it's following the book,

all fingers pointing to Rene, then suddenly it was Jason!

Everyone would be like :D Haaa!

I know, could you imagine :lol: it wasn't a serious arguement, as you can see we argue over silly things :lol:

:lol: I 'argued' with my bf over True Blood too. He's impatient like me and begged me to tell him who the killer was. He would't give up asking so eventually I told him. He was like 'What?! Are you serious?! No! You've ruined it now!'

:D:lol:

You can't win Bookbee, I have been giving my husband hints, the main one being 'a vampire is not the frickin murderer!!!' :lol:

You can't win Bookbee, I have been giving my husband hints, the main one being 'a vampire is not the frickin murderer!!!' :D

:lol: I think I would have known who it was even if I didn't read the book. Then again, I'm one of those people who watch murder/mysteries and says "its definitely him", "no it's him", "no I'm sure it's him" so I end up getting it right because I name everyone :lol:

:D I think I would have known who it was even if I didn't read the book. Then again, I'm one of those people who watch murder/mysteries and says "its definitely him", "no it's him", "no I'm sure it's him" so I end up getting it right because I name everyone :lol:

:lol:Stephanie :lol:

:D I think I would have known who it was even if I didn't read the book. Then again, I'm one of those people who watch murder/mysteries and says "its definitely him", "no it's him", "no I'm sure it's him" so I end up getting it right because I name everyone :lol:

:lol: Haa!

I watched episode 11 of season 2 last night and hate to say it but

I'm getting a bit fed up with the whole Marianne thing, its starting to get a bit boring! :lol:

Having said that Eric was just as much of a hunny as ever! :tong: I loved him with the 'Teacup Humans' too! :D

I agree about Maryann. It seems to be going on forever and it is starting to drag for me :D Although I agree with you about the kids

"Our stepdaddy didn't like vampires" "he's on a vacation with Jesus"

or something like that :lol: I'm sure I read that Charlaine Harris would have a cameo in the finale :tong:

Totally agree Gyre, the series has totally put me off Bill. I mean I was put off him in the books but not to the point where he annoys me so much as he does now in the programme! :lol: I cannot stand the way he talks, he's more like her Dad than boyfriend for heavens sake!

Totally agree Gyre, the series has totally put me off Bill. I mean I was put off him in the books but not to the point where he annoys me so much as he does now in the programme! :lol: I cannot stand the way he talks, he's more like her Dad than boyfriend for heavens sake!

You are watching thinking 'shut up Bill', I never really took to him in the books either (maybe I had my suspicions :D) and in the show, he is okay but starting to become annoying.

I agree about Maryann. It seems to be going on forever and it is starting to drag for me :tong: Although I agree with you about the kids

"Our stepdaddy didn't like vampires" "he's on a vacation with Jesus"

or something like that :lol: I'm sure I read that Charlaine Harris would have a cameo in the finale :D

:D yeah I laughed out loud at that Steph!

Looking forward to seeing Charlaine in the finale :D

I watched episode 11 of season 2 last night and hate to say it but

I'm getting a bit fed up with the whole Marianne thing, its starting to get a bit boring!

Yep.....it's doing my head in too! Whenever the episode returns to Marianne's exploits I just get a tad bored with it. Although I am loving Jason the soldier! :lol:

I am still half way through season 1 on fx, I am sorry fans but I have to say it~

I hate Bill's hair

It's his fringe isn't it!! He needs a haircut.....maybe Pam could swing by one night :D:lol:

I wanted more Eric. :lol:

Exactly! Forget the rest of the characters, just show us Eric!! Smouldering sexily with that oh so gorgeous smile .... :lol:

;) Don't we all! Imagine if there was a spin-off series......Starring Eric........goodness I need a lie down! :irked:

Oh dear gawd! .. roll on series 4!!!