EastEnders

Bronwen

I already knew that that (in the spoiler) was going to happen, but i feel cheated about the killer

I read it a few weeks ago too but I didn't expect it to happen tonight. Yeah I thought it might have been

Ronnie

myself but it was a bit too obvious. I didn't think

Stacey had it in her to be honest

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read it a few weeks ago too but I didn't expect it to happen tonight. Yeah I thought it might have been

Ronnie

myself but it was a bit too obvious. I didn't think

Stacey had it in her to be honest

I agree I don't think so either. I was hoping it would be

One of the sisters.

but I honestly do think there will be more too it, like it was actually not the final bow or something or some one saw him get up and killed him again.:lol: Thats what I am hoping.

I noticed that too, I wasn't sure if he messed up or if that was part of the script.

Maybe I was hoping someone did a blooper. Actualy the whole cast were good tonight, made me want to start watchingagain. Well it did until the Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo part happenned :lol:

Well got the admit the revelation caught me by surprise. Saying that I haven't watched it in a long time, since Archie's death - so I didn't have the advantage of looking for hints and clues.

I only caught the end - as I turned on for QI - but I was surprised and impressed that they went for what must have been a very challenging piece to film, rather than go for a safe confrontation in the Vic, or similar.

It certainly seemed to be more ambitious than the live Quatermass they did a few years back (though I suspect Eastenders probably had more money thrown at).

I must admit that I was surprised at the ending - although when I stop to think about it the clues were there all the time. As for Ronnie's revelation about her Dad having raped her, this did not surprise me in the least, I have suspected something like this for a long time and wouldn't be at all surprised either if it turned out that Danielle were his kid and not Joel's at all. That would explain why he made Ronnie give her up for adoption as well. That was one evil man.

• 1 month later...

I don't watch eastenders but as it is such a big show even if you do not watch it you hear about what goes on and everynow and then find your self watching it and becoming absorbed. Today I sat and caught the end of the eastenders omnibus and DAMN it was soo intense between Stacey and Bradleys dad I was glued to my seat.

There are a few good stories going on at the moment - Lucy's abortion, Stacey and Max, and of course Saed's affair with Christian - you just know that this is going to come out at some point. It wouldn't be EastEnders otherwise !

• 3 months later...

So what is everyone making of the plots atm? I think the Stacey baby one is really cute, and I hope she tells Ryan soon! I'm so so bored of the Lucas thing though, and I'll be well and truly glad when that one is over ;) The Syed/Christian thing is back soon though, and I can't wait for that, probably my favourite long running storyline going :D

I do think it's a shame so many of them have been fired though, although not main characters I do love Minty and Charlie Slater, and think it's a shame they've been booted :D

• 6 months later...
Guest Eliza1

If she doesn't give the baby back very soon, it's actually going to put me off the character, I liked her up to this point. Cat isn't an angel but she doesn't deserve that! and especially not Alfie. Took Cat long enough to realise it wasn't hers though, I'm thinking I would have known instantly. Shame on Charlie for falling asleep whilst watching a newborn!

I hope they don't drag out the storyline because I read somewhere that it may be getting dragged out for a year but I didn't see it tonight, so I am not sure what is happening because I read that Kat says that the baby is not hers.

Edited by Weave

If she doesn't give the baby back very soon, it's actually going to put me off the character, I liked her up to this point. Cat isn't an angel but she doesn't deserve that! and especially not Alfie. Took Cat long enough to realise it wasn't hers though, I'm thinking I would have known instantly. Shame on Charlie for falling asleep whilst watching a newborn!

I said the same thing, there's no way it wouldn't have been noticed that they weren't the same baby, the assumption that all newborns look the same is a total myth!

I hope they don't drag out the storyline because I read somewhere that it may be getting dragged out for a year but I didn't see it tonight, so I am not sure what is happening because I read that Kat says that the baby is not hers.

I heard the same thing, that it goes on until next new years, I hope it doesn't too, because that's just too long to drag something as sensitive as this out.