EastEnders

Bronwen

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beth loves EastEnders, so I dip in and out of it, and I actually thought tonight's episode was really good. Ok, so it was over the top and depressing, but that's EastEnders for you! :friends0: So sad for Danielle and Ronny, more hatred to come for Janine, but thank goodness Archie got found out. I really hope he goes.. he annoys me SO much!

What a sad episode! but like so many many others, I am so glad that Archie has finally been found out! (and his over~acting lips) :friends0:

Yeah I thought so too, it was so sad when she was screaming, felt bad for her :hug:

I usually don't condone violence but I really hope Roxie punches Archie in the face :friends0:

They should do it like they did to Phil (I think it was?) a few years ago, a hand comes out of a bush and shoots, but who did it? dun dun dunnnnn! :friends0:

:hug: that's funny :D

• 1 month later...

I'm an American Eastenders fan. I've been watching it for 21 years now. Only two PBS stations carry it any more, and luckily my local PBS station (WETA) is one of them, showing two episodes a week.

We are quite a bit behind the current British season, though. The latest episode here originally aired in the UK on 12/28 and 12/29 2002! In it, Ricky and Natalie kiss at the stroke of Midnight on New Years's Eve at the E20. Laura is pregnant with Garry's baby. She goes to the fish and cips shop to beg Ian's forgiveness. He agrees, if she will reveal the identity of the baby's father. Laura refuses. Zoe enters Anthony's bedroom at the B&B and sees Kat & Ant having sex. After much angst Zoe decides to make up with her mom and give her relationship her blessing.

:)

I'm not a massive Eastenders fan but I try and catch as many episodes as I can. My favourite character is Heather Trott. She's such a sweetheart, bless her. I feel so sorry for her when people mock her and stuff just because she's a normal sized lady :). She's such a nice lady and it's nice she's getting involved with the Brownies. I don't know how she puts up with Shirl, and Phil - he's just so rude to her. I can't wait to find out

who the father of her baby is

Rach, I agree, Heather is a lovely character, its nice to see her getting out there and getting some independence (remember her Mum?).

She takes so much cac from Phil and Shirley (co~dependent relationship anyone?) I wonder who the Father of her baby is?

I do love eastenders, even though it's a bit cack at times, but it's all fun :)

I'm not enjoying the Syed Masood storyline at the moment, think it's a bit boring, but I'm curious to see where all the flirting between Mas and Jane is going - an affair you think?!

I'm an American Eastenders fan. I've been watching it for 21 years now. Only two PBS stations carry it any more, and luckily my local PBS station (WETA) is one of them, showing two episodes a week.

We are quite a bit behind the current British season, though. The latest episode here originally aired in the UK on 12/28 and 12/29 2002! In it, Ricky and Natalie kiss at the stroke of Midnight on New Years's Eve at the E20. Laura is pregnant with Garry's baby. She goes to the fish and cips shop to beg Ian's forgiveness. He agrees, if she will reveal the identity of the baby's father. Laura refuses. Zoe enters Anthony's bedroom at the B&B and sees Kat & Ant having sex. After much angst Zoe decides to make up with her mom and give her relationship her blessing.

:lol:

BTW....no need for anyone to cover "spoilers" on my account. I'll avert my eyes. :) :)

• 5 months later...

I'm missing Eastenders tonight as I have to be somewhere else.

Who do we think the Daddy to "Hev's" baby is: I hope to goodness it's not Darren as he's only a kid and that would be taking the storyline too far I fear.

My money's on Phil.

Well Mum said she'd read it on the front page of the TV magazine, but I'm not sure if it's 100%. She said it shows him holding it, but I'm guessing that doesn't necessarily mean it's his.

Wellard?

:P Okaaay, now we are going into quirky realms. Thing to do is buy next week's TV guide and I'm sure it will give the game away, but I haven't the time before all is revealed later.