EastEnders

Bronwen

I agree hen, I really don't like when they drag out stories and I know they are trying to be realistic and the subject is interesting and I might be wrong but surely in reality, they would find out pretty quickly it was two different babies from blood type and like when the babies were born.

Edited by Weave

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Nero, its all about the shock value unfortunately :(

More news ~

'Enders baby plot 'to be cut short'

Click here :)

Source: Digital soap spy

Edited by Weave

I guess it was true they intended to drag it out all year then, but I'm glad they're cutting it short. Sorry to see that Ronni is leaving, but unsurprised really, she's not had one happy storyline has she?!

She has, I agree hen, I'm glad they are cutting it short too, I think it would have eventually got to the point of it being too unbelievable you know?, I think Samantha Womack is taking a break and then coming back to the show, I hope they give her a positive storyline when she comes back :)

Someone commented on the article that a similar storyline happened in Corrie a few years ago, with someone trying to steal a baby after hers died of SIDS. The world of soaps is always senstational and often makes the headlines due to hard-hitting or bizarre plot choices, but this plays directly into the hands of the production team as it's all calculated to garner as much publicity as possible for the show and thus increase viewing figures. It's nothing new for a soap to adopt a plot that causes outrage, and it will continue to happen as long as people continue to watch them.