All new What's for dinner?

Nici

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I'm heading to the library to do some research tonight right after work I have a sneaking suspicion that my dinner will consist of coffee. Until I get home that is, when I'll probably just have popcorn since I hate having a big meal too late in the evening. Oh well!

Am i the only one who calls 'dinner' - 'tea'? :)

Anyways, i really don't know, but i haven't eaten much recently so i'm going shopping at ze supermarket and gonna have a look around for some nice things ;)

Our next door neighbour called round half an hour ago to say he was making some home made mushroom sauce wnd would we like some - I was going to freeze it, but might have it tonight with some pasta and a nice salad, as I am getting hungry :)

Am i the only one who calls 'dinner' - 'tea'? ;)

Anyways, i really don't know, but i haven't eaten much recently so i'm going shopping at ze supermarket and gonna have a look around for some nice things :D

:tong:

My family in Hull call it 'tea' and I used to be very confused as a child travelling between families who called things differently. I'll switch between them both, I'll say whats for tea or whats for dinner? :)

Good luck with the shopping, I have no idea what I'm having yet, but I'm hungry :lol: